News In Brief: TBMA Sees Recovery In 2002's 2Q
- TBMA Expects Stable Rates, Weaker Credit. // National Mortgage News;01/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's economic outlook forecast for 2001 in the United States. Calls for stable interest rates and deteriorating credit conditions.
- TBMA Sees Modest Rise In Rates, Flatter Curve. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p2
Reports on the prediction of the Bond Market Association for a slight rise in interest rates in the U.S. Contribution of the country's sustained growth to the expected increase; Possibility for the yield on the 10-year Treasury note to increase; Expectation for rates to rise higher if inflation...
- TBMA Predicts Quarter-Point Rate Hikes, inflation Worries. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32277, p5
The article reports that the Bond Market Association made a prediction yesterday that the U.S. Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) will the federal funds rates by a quarter of a point rate. The committee is slated to meet today. The article reports that the rising inflation will continue to...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p2
Presents several news briefs related to economy in the United States as of January 16, 2003. Percentage decrease in core rate in December 2002; Percentage increase in business inventories in November 2002; Reference to a report on economic growth during mid-November 2002 to early January 2003...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Sanchez, Humberto; Sancher, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p2
Presents several news briefs on the U.S. economy as of March 14, 2003. Percentage decrease in the sales of automobile retailers; Plans of the U.S. Department of the treasury to auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills; Percentage increase in Import Price Index in February.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vadum, Matthew; Newman, Emily; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31594, p2
Presents several news briefs on the U.S. economy as of March 17, 2003. Percentage increase in producer price index in February; Percentage increase in business inventories in January; Percentage increase in inventory production in February.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p2
Presents several news briefs on the U.S. economy as of March 21, 2003. Decrease in applications for state unemployment benefits for the week ended March 15; Percentage decrease in composite index of leading economic indicators in February; Plans of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction...
- News In Brief: Trade Deficit Declines in Nov. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p2
Presents several news briefs related to the U.S. economy as of January 22, 2002. Percentage trade deficit in November 2001; Goods deficit and services surplus in October 2001; Percentage decrease in imports in October 2001.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p2
Reports the economic condition in the U.S.