Trading on Diversity
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p6
Reports on developments regarding bond trading firms. California-based broker-dealer M.L. Stern & Co.'s hiring of public finance bankers Samir K. Dube and Todd Smith; Dublin, Ireland-based DEPFA Bank PLC's promotion of three public finance bankers; Law firm Quateman & Zidell LLP's hiring of...
- Firms settle with BVCA. // Accountancy;Mar1998, Vol. 121 Issue 1255, p13
Reports that the accounting profession in Great Britain is hoping that the government will publish draft legislation establishing limited liability partnerships in England and Wales. Risk of partnership assets.
- Limited liability partnerships. Clarence, Dana // CA Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 131 Issue 7, p32
Reports that the Canadian government has approved legislation to permit professionals to form limited liability partnerships (LLPs). Benefits of LLPs; Provisions of the legislation; What is LLP.
- LLP SORP. // Accountancy;Jan2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1301, p133
Focuses on the statement of Recommended Practice on Accounting by Limited Liability Partnerships in Great Britain. Proposals of the Institute for retirement benefits; Availability of a copy of the full technical release.
- Limited option. Hughes, Alan // Money Marketing;11/8/2012, p42
The author comments on the need for appointed representatives (AR) in Great Britain to operate as a limited liability partnership, citing a High Court ruling that ARs have direct contractual liability for the advice they give to clients.
- Take time for caution when forming an LLC. Jones, Dan // Northern Colorado Business Report;6/28/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p18A
In this article, the author focuses on the importance of creation of a well-thought-out, written operating agreement while forming limited liability company with family members, friends or acquaintances.
- A Note From the Editor-in-Chief. Collins, James T.; Vicente, Jessica L. // Journal of State Taxation;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p3
An introduction to the editor is presented in which the editor discusses an article on property issues as idle property, understanding of the language by Mike Schadewald, and Kentucky Limited Liability Entity Tax by Mark Lloyd.
- Limited liability partnerships on the way. // Credit Management;Feb2000, p6
Informs on the introduction of a bill in Great Britain to create a new form of corporate entity, the limited liability partnership (LLP). Current partnership law; Benefits to firms.
- YOU CAN DO IT! Bishopp, Michael // Accountancy;Mar1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1243, p69
Reports on proposed limited liability partnership (LLP) legislation in Great Britain. Determination of a firm's eligibility to be classified as LLP; Estimated cost of compliance per partner.