Phipp celebrates 30 years
- David Phipp has the drive. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p6
The article reports that furniture retailer David Phipp Home Furnishings has invested in accessibility and mobility to boost sales by offering free transport for the elderly and disabled customers via the David Phipp Renault Kangoo in Great Britain.
- ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, BIRTHS AND BIRTHDAYS. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
The article announces several celebrations, weddings, engagements and birthdays in the U.S. in January 2009.
- Country profile. Irwin, Richard // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p79
Presents information on 1995's symbolism for anniversaries in Vietnam. Anniversaries of independence and national unification; Expected growth of gross national product; Economic figures for Vietnam.
- Bicentennial plans on despite diminished budget. Beal, Eileen; Maringo-Bucci, Jennifer // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the budget problems faced by Ohio Bicentennial Commission in organizing the state's bicentennial celebrations. Original budget of the commission; Reduction in the budget allocated to the commission; Impact of the state's economic problems on the Commission's budget.
- Year of Mexico speaks to a big constituency. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/5/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p4
The article mentions the 200th anniversary of Mexican independence and the 100th anniversary of the Mexican Revolution in the year 2010.
- Midwest Clay Guild 25th anniversary. // Ceramics Monthly;Mar1998, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p24
Presents information on a three day show and sale of members' work which was held by the Midwest Clay Guild, of Evanston, Illinois, to celebrate its 25th anniversary. Details on a portion of the proceeds being donated to the Hospice of the North Shore; Information on equipment used by members...
- Banks help town commemorate sesquicentennial. // North Western Financial Review;10/1/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 19, p14
The article mentions 150th founding anniversary of Vermillion, South Dakota.
- BACKSTAGE. // Ebony;Jun1960, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
The article focuses on the visit of Americans to Belgian Congo and Nigeria to celebrate with Africans of their independence in 1960.
- Miscellaneous. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on various anniversaries. Inclusion of New York City-based Wenner Media Rolling Stones which celebrated its 30th anniversary issue and Scholastic Incorporation which celebrated its 60th anniversary of Junior Scholastic.