- Market on Green opens three floors. Wray, Kimberley // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on Market on Green, a building for house furnishings exhibit in High Point, North Carolina. Presence of exhibitors on each floor; Excellence of the building location; Efforts of the management to facilitate traffic flow in the building.
- `Total home' takes center stage at High Point. // Discount Store News;11/4/96, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p53
Highlights the 1996 International Home Furnishings Market exposition in High Point, North Carolina. Description of featured displays and exhibitions; Trend in casual lifestyle; Featured manufacturers.
- A day at Showtime: Elegant aspirations. GEMBERLING, KYRA // Furniture/Today;12/15/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p30
The article offers information on the 50th edition of Showtime, the semiannual home furnishing textile show, held at High Point Country Club in High Point, North Carolina on December 8, 2014 which gave several industry-related awards.
- NEW AT MARKET:RUGS. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p44
Provides information on rugs to be introduced by exhibitors at the April 2004 International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. AMS Imports' First Wave collection; Central Oriental's Platinum collection; Colonial Mills' Simply Home collection; Additions to the Feizy Home...
- Penthouse Modern. Crosby, Lisa // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p140
Features several modern designed house furnishings at the International Home Furnishings Market, 2000 in High Point, North Carolina. Includes the 'Mirror Buffet' at David Hudson Wright; Lithograph of Modigliani's Nudo Sdraiato at Lawrence Unlimited; Handknotted wool rug at Darchang Imports.
- Fall Sketchbook. // Home Accents Today;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p137
Presents an overview of the style themes of home furnishings at the International Home Furnishings Market, 2000 in High Point, North Carolina. Influence of Asian and Middle Eastern motifs on house furnishings; Variety of themes selected from the house furnishings industry; Various products...
- Ralph Lauren lifestyles run full gamut. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p242
Presents the furniture product lines of Ralph Lauren Home featured at the furniture presentation in the Henredon showroom at the 2000 International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, North Carolina. Inclusion of a four-poster bed in the Chinoiserie collection; Offer of leather and teak...
- Food, beverage choices abound. // Furniture/Today;4/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p28
Presents information on food and beverage choices that will be available for sale at showroom buildings throughout High Point, North Carolina, during the April 2004 International Home Furnishings Market. Boiler Room Bar & Grill; Outback Steakhouse; Pepper Moon Catering; Carrabba's Italian Grill.
- Highlights from High Point. LESTER, THOMAS // Home Accents Today;May2014, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p22
The article presents information related to the High Point Furniture Market held in North Carolina. It is noted that people appreciated the color, the boldness and the modern designs exhibited by Nuloom Rugs, which debuted at High Point. It is mentioned that Foreign Accents presented itself in...
- Bob Mackie to visit High Point Market. // Home Accents Today;Oct2008, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p42
This article reports on the plan of designer Bob Mackie to attend Fall High Point Market in High Point, North Carolina, in October 2008. Mackie will attend the show for the launch of his rug collection with Surya and lighting collection with Murray Feiss. He will also be appearing at the...