- Multiplicity of life. Brice, Rebecca // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p14
Focuses on Trendhub's 'Ritual' room concept. Showcasing of Skovby's oak dining suite; Shades of Jay-Be's Brooke sofa; Lighting provided by Christopher Wray's Sail; Glass-topped coffee tables by Morris; Wood flooring by Karelia.
- Transitional scene. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p34
A list of furniture of transitional-style furniture is presented, including a Lucca ottoman, the Lola wing chair, and the HTL leather sectional couch.
- Style notes. Biggs, Alexia; Smith, Kate // Australian House & Garden;May96, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p124
Presents information on four living rooms, which can inspire your personal style. Description of living rooms; Details on living rooms furniture; Prices of furniture; Availability of furniture.
- Down to size. Kramer, Catherine // Better Homes & Gardens;Jun99, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p86
Describes how a small seating area within a large family room makes the most of a casual living space. Creation of separate areas in a room with furniture arrangements; Creative ways to make use of often-neglected space.
- Three of a kind. // Australian House & Garden;Aug2008, Issue 8, p190
The article provides an answer to a question of how to design a living room furniture.
- How toâ€¦BE A COLOUR QUEEN. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);May2005, p169
Offers tips on selecting colour for living rooms. Effect of light colours on a room; Use of dark colours in furniture in a dark room; Impact of dark colours on a high ceiling.
- Adventures in Parlor Seating. Cooper, Dan // Old-House Interiors;Mar2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p38
Provides information on the history of parlor seating arrangements. Trends of using furnitures with casters during the nineteenth-century; Influence of interior lighting on parlor arrangements; Information on the Renaissance and Rococo Revival styles of living rooms.
- Cowboys and Indians. Weimer, Tonja Evetts // House Beautiful;Apr2004, Vol. 146 Issue 4, p50
Relates the appreciation of a woman from the West for sofas and chairs from the far East.
- Are you eclectic? // Real Living;Nov2010, Issue 59, p23
The article presents photographs of sofas including armchair in Dexter Teal fabric, 3-seat modular & angled chaise in Casa Line fabric and sofa in Cord Amethyst fabric.