Davies sets up direct delivery firm Jaywood
- Winner of religion prize breaks the mold. Scherer, Ron // Christian Science Monitor;3/17/95, Vol. 87 Issue 77, p15
Profiles the Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion winner, scientist Paul Davies and explores the essence of his understanding of religion. Comments and works of Davies on religion; Remarks of the founder of the Center for Theology and the Natural Sciences in Berkley, California.
- LETTER FROM THE PUBLISHER. Meyers, Jack // Sports Illustrated;5/17/1976, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p6
The article discusses the artwork contributed by artist Paul Davis published within the issue.
- Obituaries. Broadbridge, A.T. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);9/9/95, Vol. 311 Issue 7006, p683
Presents an obituary of consultant radiologist Paul Mervyn Davies, who died of myocardial infarction on February 26, 1995. Education; Career highlights; Family.
- Introduction of the Keynote Speaker. Crewther, Rodney // AIP Conference Proceedings;2000, Vol. 511 Issue 1, p15
Â© 2000 American Institute of Physics.
- Trojan horse. Skorecki, Alex // New Humanist;May/Jun2010, Vol. 125 Issue 3, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article about the Templeton Prize achieved by astrophysicist Paul Davies.
- Chicago Citizen Mourns the Loss of Paul Davis. Sardin, Thelma // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;5/16/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p1
An obituary for Paul Davis, former managing editor of the journal, is presented.
- PAUL DAVIES. // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p108
Features the principle of physicist Paul Davies on spiritual implications of quantum physics and cosmology. Discoveries about space and time; Relationship between mankind, mind and the universe; Emphasis on the passage of time.
- Laughter in the Dark. Davies, Jim // Print;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p144
Features British illustrator Paul Davis. Penchant for notebook drawings; British magazines that feature Davis' drawings; Educational and professional background; Significance of his Post-it-Note exhibition.
- Where does time go? Coyne, Pat // New Statesman & Society;5/19/95, Vol. 8 Issue 353, p29
Features cosmologist Paul Davies and his views on time and modern physics. Davies' fascination with enigmatic temporality; Search for factors which correspond to the flow of time; Davies' winning of the Templeton Prize; Elaboration of Davies' theory.