JLP profits decline
- Sew far so good for JLP results. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p49
Reports on the increase in the profit posted by John Lewis Partnership in August 2001. Factors which contributed to the increase in profits.
- JLP's got linen sales covered. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Highlights the sales growth posted by the bed and linen coverings of John Lewis in the six months ended June 8, 2002. Comments from Jane Gethins, department store head.
- Good week at Home I for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p8
The article reports on the sales increase achieved by furniture company John Lewis Partnership PLC with the percentage of 17.7 in Great Britain as of June 5, 2010.
- John Lewis reports 60% profit leap. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p12
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC has reported a 59.8% rise in first half pre-tax profits.
- Positive results give JLP cause for confidence. // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p3
Highlights the financial performance of John Lewis department stores in Great Britain in the six months to July 29, 2000.
- JLP kitchen sales driven by demand for modern. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p3
Reports the sales performance of John Lewis chain in Great Britain. Demand for Jonelle own brand ranges; Reason for increase in kitchen sales; Introduction of a core range of accessories; Selection of lights in stainless steel and chrome.
- John Lewis shows profit fall. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p6
The article reports on the decline of the operating profit of John Lewis PLC at 49% to 20.9 million pounds in the half year to August 1, 2009 in Great Britain. It notes that its gross sales decreased 2.9% to 1.21 billion and 4.7% decrease in its like-for-like sales. Survey shows that the...
- John Lewis delivers strong results. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2013, Issue 5829, p8
The article reports on the strong annual results of John Lewis Partnership's operating profit and gross sales ending January 26, 2013, which the company has attributed to a concentration on value, product innovation, and constant online growth.
- JLP sales comeback. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p4
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture business of retailer John Lewis Partnership PLC in Great Britain. Performance of the out of town branches of the company; Decline in the sales of its textiles and furniture after Christmas; Sales growth of its stores.