Indexes Show Slight Activity; Investors Creep Back to Stocks
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p36
Compares the performance of several triple-A and triple-B rated corporate bonds in Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes in the U.S. for December 10, 2001. Average yield for different corporate bonds; Index value of the bonds at the time of closing; Percentage of total return for the bonds during...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mostly Static in Holiday Week. O'Connor, Jeanine; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p29
Cites a report by the Institute of Supply Management which shows changes in the yield indexes of the periodical 'Bond Buyer' for bonds. Performance of non-manufacturing index; Decline in the 30-year revenue bonds; Expected growth of bond market after introduction of municipal bonds in the market.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes . // Bond Buyer;1/23/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31309, p32
Presents data pertaining to corporate bond indexes in the U.S. as of January 23, 2002. Comparison of performance of various corporations; Figures on total return values for various entities.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Presents financial data for Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes in the U.S. on February 4, 2002. Comparison of performance of various Aaa-Baa rated corporate bonds; Average yield for ML Corporate Master bonds; Performance of long-term bonds; Total return on industrial bonds.
- Explanation of the Indexes. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p26
Provides information on various bond indexes in the United States. Method used in calculating the value of Municipal Bond Index; Types of bonds included in the Weekly Bond Indexes; Average credit ratings of revenue bonds included in the Revenue Bond Index; Note issuers used in short-term indexes.
- Indexes End Week Lower on Weak Economic Data. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;6/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31407, p34
Focuses on the factors influencing the decline of yield indexes in the U.S. Investor decision to shift between bonds and stocks; Volatility of the equity market; Threat of terrorist attacks.
- Indexes Sink to Record, 34-Year Lows Amid Flurry of New Issues. Connor, Jeanine O. // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p40
Reports the bond yield indexes in the U.S. Decline of the bond yield indexes; Increase of mortgage pre-payments in the low-interest-rate environment; Rise of prices in the Treasury cash market.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/17/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31493, p2
Reports developments on industrial bonds in the U.S. as of October 2002. Increase of the prices paid index; Sales of single-family homes and sales expectations; Issuance of revenue bonds.
- Index Data (as of 2/12/03). // High Yield Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p8
Presents the Goldman Sachs high-yield index data as of February 12, 2003.