- Selected issues. Grabarek, Brooke H. // FW;8/16/94, Vol. 163 Issue 17, p79
Presents statistics on the prices of several securities in the United States. Aggressive growth fund; Growth fund; Global fund; Balanced portfolio; Corporate bonds; Mutual funds.
- Selected issues. // FW;6/21/94, Vol. 163 Issue 13, p70
Presents prices of various company securities in the United States. Aggressive growth stocks; Asset allocation; Growth stocks; Corporate bonds; Global stocks; Mutual funds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31155, p39
Presents charts depicting the bond market statistics in the United States as of June 2001. Prices of the US securities; Details on the municipal bond index; Options on municipal futures.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30682, p31
Presents statistics concerning the bond market in the United States as of July 14, 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Prices of securities.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30694, p43
Presents statistics on the United States (US) market as of July 30, 1999. US securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates; Data on the futures markets.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31348, p32
Presents chart depicting the market statistics in the U.S. as of March 2002. Yields of short-term tax-exempt; Prices of securities; Bond indexes of Merrill Lynch.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31364, p35
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics of U.S. securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31365, p39
Presents a chart depicting the market statistics in the U.S. as of April 15, 2002. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices.
- Do stock price indices respond asymmetrically?: Evidence from China, Japan, and South Korea. Bahng, Joshua Seungwook; Shin, Seung-myo // Journal of Asian Economics;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p541
This study investigates whether asymmetric responses exist among the stock price indices of China, Japan, and South Korea. Using regression and vector auto-regression (VAR) models, this paper empirically tests for the existence of both magnitude and pattern asymmetries among these indices. The...