Texas AG Rules for Immediate Disclosure by UT Fund
- Texas Boards Votes To Tell All. // Investment Management Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p4
Reports the move of the University of Texas Investment Management Co. to disclose all financial information related to its investment portfolios as of September 30, 2002.
- University of Texas Nonprofit Implements Full-Disclosure Policy. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p31
Reports the adoption of the University of Texas Investment Management Co. on a full-disclosure policy in Dallas, Texas. Implication of the policy on the earnings of the Permanent University Fund; Highlights of the resolution on disclosure of performance results; Implication of the policy on the...
- OPENING UP A PRIVATE WORLD. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/30/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p36
Focuses on the disclosure of financial information by the board of the University of Texas Investment Management Co. Reaction of venture capital firms on the disclosure; Impact of the policy on the battle between the investment company and the newspaper Houston Chronicle; Termination of...
- Industry at a Glance. Primack, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;10/28/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p4
Presents updates on investment management in the U.S. as of October 28, 2002, including the fund-by-fund performance data released by the University of Texas Investment Management Co.
- UTIMCO Head of Private Markets Steps Down. Pfeuti, Elizabeth // AiCIO News;2015, p1
The article announces that Lindel Eakman has resigned as the head of private markets investing at the University of Texas Investment Management Co.
- University of Texas Tweaks Ethics Policies, Compensation Packages. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;10/11/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p4
Reports on the decision of the Board of Regents of the University of Texas Investment Management Co. regarding the implementation of new policies on ethics and compensation packages as of October 2004. Reasons behind the implementation of the new guidelines; Features of the compensation plan;...
- The UTIMCO Bullion Buy: Prescient, or Political? Vasan, Paula // AiCIO;Jun2011, p1
From aiCIO Magazine's Summer Issue: Was the gold purchase by the University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO) a prescient investment, or a political statement?
- Indexing boosts returns, cut costs for protfolios. Levine, Phil // Pensions & Investments;11/24/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p25
Reports on several endowment funds that utilized indexing to increase revenues in the United States. Indexing of domestic equities by California Institute of Technology; United States equities allocation invested by University of Texas Investment Management Co.; Forecast of index managers on...
- Odds & Ends. // Investment Management Weekly;9/11/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p11
The article presents news briefs related to personnel management in the investment sector as of September 2006. Christopher Aust has been appointed as directed of acquisitions and dispositions at Principle Real Estate Investors. Bob Boldt has resigned as president, CEO and CIO of the University...