- U.S. Capital Markets. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p24
Presents information on the capital markets of the U.S. in 2003. High grade issuer fees; High yield issuer fees; Covertible issuer fees.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31801, p2
Presents news items related to developments in the U.S. capital market, as of March 26, 2003. Decline in the consumer confidence index according to findings by IFR BondData America; Percentage decline in the sales of existing homes according to National Association of Realtors; Coupon...
- Malaysian capital market to spur further growth. // Asian Business Review;May95, p52
Reports on the Malaysian capital market's potential to spur further growth. Comment by Datuk Mohamed Hilmey Taib, Permodalan Nasional group chief executive; Reason for the expected growth; Issues facing stockbrokers in the country.
- Canadian Capital Markets. Selody, Jack // Bank of Canada Review;Summer2004, p3
Introduces a series of articles on the capital markets of Canada.
- Sources and uses of funds, nonfarm nonfinancial corporate... // Economic Indicators;Nov96, p29
No abstract available.
- Common elements link capital market products. Niedzielski, Joe // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/02/96, Vol. 100 Issue 49, p20
Focuses on common structural patterns which are beginning to emerge in capital markets, as they continue to pitch products to insurers and reinsurers. Reference to a nationwide supplemented catastrophe reinsurance program; Comments from Steve Karducki, president of E.W. Blanche Capital Risk...
- Can you spare a minute? or, yes, I can paradigm! Vincent, Janice // Outlook;Fall92, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p44
Gives an interpretation of a capital market diagram. Acceptance of responsibility for assuring the integrity of capital markets; Distribution of financial statements and data bases on operating information by companies seeking capital; Responsibility of the certified public accountant to audit...
- BondEdge software to get new features. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;8/19/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p18
Reports on technological developments affecting the financial market in the United States as of August 19, 1996. Includes new features of Capital Management Science's BondEdge for Windows 2.6; Internet site of Glassco Park Inc.; BARRA Inc.'s release of its QUICK-BARRA portfolio risk management...
- Financing report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p50
Presents a financial report of the United States capital markets. Includes equities; Commercial paper; Asset swaps; Corporate debts.
- Major determinants of interim disclosures in an emerging market. Schadewitz, Hannu J.; Blevins, Dallas R. // American Business Review;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p41
Discusses how capital markets in Helsinki, Finland use interim statement based information. Determinants of interim disclosures in a low volume, emerging market; Includes governance; Business risk; Capital structure; Growth potential; Market maturity.