Panelists to California: Insurers, Funds Want Diversification
- Malakoff sets budget workshops. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);6/13/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 24, p1A
The article offers information on the Malakoff City Council budget workshop to be held at Malakoff City Hall in Texas on July 21, 24, 28, and 31, 2008.
- Events. // Public Finance;2/4/2005, p58
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by professionals in Chartered Institute for Public Finance Account for Professional Development scheme in Great Britain.
- WHICH GOOSE TO PLUCK? // Accountancy;Jul2009, Vol. 144 Issue 1391, p86
The article mentions a quote about taxation from Louis XIV's finance minister Jean-Baptiste Colbert and the July 16, 2009 date for a debate concerning British public finances which is scheduled to take place at the Chartered Accountants' Hall in London, England.
- Events. // Public Finance;6/11/2004, p62
Presents a schedule of conferences and summit meetings related to public finance for June 2004 in Great Britain.
- CEO group sets Lansing summit. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;1/17/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p2
The article presents information about the Michigan's chief executive officer (CEO) group's meeting, to be held on January 31, 2011 in Lansing, to discuss the fiscal health of state and local governments.
- Events. // Public Finance;1/7/2005, p34
Presents a calendar of events on different symposia related to public finance.
- Credits in Storm-Heavy Areas Should Take Pre-Emptive Steps. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p6
The article reports on the Florida Public Finance Conference on March 14, 2006 which focuses on the pre-emptive steps to minimize financial challenges after the storms in Punta Gorda. City manager Howard Kunik recounted the experiences of his community with Hurricane Charlie that hit the west...
- Public Power Officials Look Ahead to Role in Post-Crisis Future. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p37
Highlights the annual National Federation of Municipal Analysts conference in Portland, Oregon. Deregulation of the energy industries; Reduction of capital budget; Enhancement of the power market.
- Women's Public Finance Group Sets Gathering for Jan. 29. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/23/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33029, p7
The article offers information about the educational panel organized by the Northeast Regional Committee of Women in Public Finance and will be held on January 29, 2009 in Manhattan, New York.