MSRB Names Feinberg Chair, Hill Vice Chair, Effective Oct.1
- No Role for MSRB in Muni Council RFP. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31542, p1
Reports that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) has stressed it will not respond to the Muni Council's request for developing a secondary market disclosure facility and nor will it review other groups responses to Request For Proposals (RFP). Comments of MSRB chairman Hill...
- A Year at Helm of MSRB. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/1/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31234, p1
Reports the leadership performance of Daniel L. Keating as chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the United States. Issues addressed by Keating concerning the municipal market; Assertion to the proposal of creating a category of municipal market professionals; Efforts of...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.
- MSRB starts search for new board members. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;01/21/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30314, p4
Reports on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) March 13, 1998 deadline for receiving recommendations to replace four retiring members and fill one open seat on its 15-member board. Plans to select two bank officials, one securities firm official and two individuals from the...
- MSRB proposes G-36 changes for commercial paper issues. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p1
Focuses on the proposed amendment to Rule G-36 filed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to clarify that underwriters of commercial paper issues can comply with the rule by filing only one official statement with the board. Benefits of the amendment to underwriters; US Securities and...