Judge OKs Road Bonds In Georgia
- Georgia State Road Agency Issues $46M to Redeem Short-Term Debt. Roh, Jane // Bond Buyer;11/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31514, p1
Reports that Georgia State Road and Authority has issued $46 million worth of transportation revenue bonds to redeem shorterm debt. Companies that will purchase the bonds; Previous bond issues made by the authority; Maturity period of the bonds; Ratings assigned to the bonds by different...
- Georgia Authority's Bond Plan Begins With $350M Offering. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p1
Focuses on the sale of revenue bonds by Georgia State Road and Tollway Authority. Reason behind the sale of bonds; Taxes that provide a backing to the bond issue; Financial adviser of the authority.
- Top-Quality Big Deals Aren't Showing the Big Picture. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p1
The article reports on the top-quality deals of Maryland and the Georgia State Road and Tollway Authority which offered little clarity on the market's strength, depth or direction. The Municipal Market Data scale reveals that 10-year yields are at 3%, but market participants believe that there...
- Porter Novelli bags Georgia road tolls job. Dickson, Virgil // PRWeek (London);6/14/2013, p9
The article reports on the appointment of the communications firm Porter Novelli to support the programmes of Georgia's State Road and Tollway Authority.
- N.Y.C., Maryland and Georgia Lead a Slightly Larger Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p7
The article reports on the anticipated lead of Northeast states, including Maryland, New York City and Georgia, in the primary market activity in the U.S. New York City will sell its 631 million dollars of general obligation (GO) debt through competitive and negotiated sales, while Siebert...
- Georgia Gov. Signs Transportation Infrastructure Bank Into Law. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32855, p6
The article reports on the approval of Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue to the law that creates the Transportation Infrastructure Bank. The bank extends small loans to cities, counties, transit operators and community investment districts to finance transportation projects. It will have an initial...
- Georgia Used Private Offering for South Atlanta Toll Project. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34164, p1
The article reports that the Georgia State Road & Tollway Authority (SRTA) sold its toll revenue bonds for 26 million U.S. dollars on June 26, 2014 to finance the toll-collection system Interstate 75 South Express Lanes Project in south of Atlanta. Georgia. It presents views of Bert Brantley,...
- Political Roundup. Crawford, Tom // Georgia Trend;Oct2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p12
The article offers news briefs related to politics and government in Georgia. The Georgia Supreme Court has created a "Court Commission on Children, Marriage and Family Law" to make recommendations for how the state's legal system can more efficiently deal with these issues. David Weir,...
- The Federal Lawyer Provides Many Perspectives. Gelpí, Gustavo A. // Federal Lawyer;Dec2013, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p3
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses several topics within the issue on topics including profiles of judges, book reviews and securities law.