Navy League Recruiting Goals: New Members--And New Councils
- Fanning Urges 'Maximum Attendance' At Navy League's 2002 Winter Meeting. // Sea Power;Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p62
Reports that Navy League of the United States President Timothy Fanning has urged for maximum attendance at the organization's 2002 winter meeting in Arlington, Virginia. Meeting agenda; Fanning's comments on the importance of the event; Program of activities.
- MEMBERSHIP REPORT. // Sea Power;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p61
Presents an update to the membership in the Navy League of the United States as of March 2004. Individual recruiters for March 2004; Individual recruiters for calendar year 2004; Councils in recruiter points for calendar year 2004; Business recruiting by council for calendar year 2004.
- McNeill Elected Senior VP At NLUS Winter Meeting. // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p55
Reports updates about the Navy League of the United States. Election of Sheila McNeill to senior vice president; Award presentations during the 2002 Winter Meeting of the league; Details of the meeting.
- A Commitment to Excellence. Vergun, David // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p61
Focuses on the support program of the Navy League of the United States for sea-service personnel. Overview of recent military history; Recruitment program of the League; Prioritization of assistance programs for sea-service families. INSET: A Major Leap Forward For NLUS IT Systems.
- Navy Reestablishes U.S. 4th Fleet. Gragg, Alan // All Hands;Jun2008, Issue 1095, p6
The article reports on the reestablishment of U.S. 4th Fleet by Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Gary Roughead, who assigned, Rear Admiral Joseph D. Kernan as first commander.
- Joint Chiefs of Staff. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2009, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p123
Several photographs of the U.S. Navy's officers are presented including Michael G. Mullen and James E. Cartwright of the Joint Chief of Staff, Gary Roughead and Patrick M. Walsh of the Flag and General Officers and Senior Enlisted Leaders, and John Craine and William B. Eisenhardt of the...
- COMBAT PREPOSITIONING SHIPS. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p125
Focuses on the operation of the Combat Prepositioning Ships of the U.S. Navy.
- AUXILIARY CRANE SHIPS (T-ACS). // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p125
Features the auxiliary crane ship Gopher State (T-ACS 4) used in the U.S. Navy's operation in Haiti. Displacement of the ship; Passenger capacity; Dimension.
- LOGISTICS PREPOSITIONING SHIPS. // Sea Power;Jan2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p126
Features the freighter, container ship and tankers of the U.S. Navy. Displacement of the ships; Power plant; Dimension.