Fanning Urges 'Maximum Attendance' At Navy League's 2002 Winter Meeting
- Fanning Succeeds Fisher as Navy League National President; Top NLUS Honors to Thach, Anderson, Azzolina, Calliham; Directors Give Green Light to New Headquarters Building. Vergun, David // Sea Power;Jan2002, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p294
Provides information on the Navy League of the United States (NLUS). Assumption of Timothy O. Fanning as president of the NLUS in 2001; Councils and membership services; Publications of NLUS; NLUS departments and programs.
- Fanning: 31 December Deadline For Profession Excellence Awards. // Sea Power;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p57
Reports on the announcement of acceptance of nominations for the 2003 Professional Excellence Awards of the U.S. Navy League by its national president Timothy O. Fanning. List of awards to be presented; Documents required to be attached to nomination applications; Last date for receipt of...
- "Very Best of the Very Best" NLUS Councils Cited. // Sea Power;Jun2003, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p51
Reports on the announcement of national president Timothy O. Fanning of the Navy League that ten councils of the agency have been designated as outstanding for their 2002 activities and operations. Citations of the awardees as the meritorious councils; Advocacy of keeping the country's sea...
- Fanning Asks Navy League Members To Support Navy/Marine Corps Caucus. D.A.V. // Sea Power;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p55
Deals with the efforts of Navy League National President Timothy O. Fanning to urge its members to support the established U.S. House Navy/Marine Corps caucus. Goals of the caucus; Assignments of the caucus members; Representatives who are members of the caucus as of June 18, 2002.
- Fanning Urges 'Vigorous' NLUS Support For NSCC and Other Youth Programs. // Sea Power;Aug2001, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p60
Reports that Timothy O. Fanning, president of the Navy League of the United States (NLUS), has urged the NLUS to increase its financial support for the Naval Sea Cadet Corps and other youth programs. Results of NLUS investment in the corps; Ways by which NLUS can financially support the corps...
- Navy League Recruiting Goals: New Members--And New Councils. // Sea Power;Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p62
Reports on organizational matters to be discussed by the Navy League of the United States during its 2002 winter meeting in Arlington, Virginia. Election of officers; Plans to expand membership; Chartering of Navy League councils.
- MEMBERSHIP REPORT. // Sea Power;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p61
Presents an update to the membership in the Navy League of the United States as of March 2004. Individual recruiters for March 2004; Individual recruiters for calendar year 2004; Councils in recruiter points for calendar year 2004; Business recruiting by council for calendar year 2004.
- McNeill Elected Senior VP At NLUS Winter Meeting. // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p55
Reports updates about the Navy League of the United States. Election of Sheila McNeill to senior vice president; Award presentations during the 2002 Winter Meeting of the league; Details of the meeting.
- A Commitment to Excellence. Vergun, David // Sea Power;Dec2002, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p61
Focuses on the support program of the Navy League of the United States for sea-service personnel. Overview of recent military history; Recruitment program of the League; Prioritization of assistance programs for sea-service families. INSET: A Major Leap Forward For NLUS IT Systems.