Accounting: A Pillar of the Free Market
- Essay contest - get scribbling. // Accountancy;Oct84, Vol. 95 Issue 1094, p11
Features the essay competition initiated by Tutors Chart Foulks Lynch in Great Britain. Cash prizes; Invitation for accountants and accountancy students to join the contest; Number of words required in an entry.
- Beating the recession - pound1,000 in essay prizes. // Accountancy;Jan1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1073, p28
Focuses on the 1983 Anglo Factoring Essay Competition entitled, 'Beating the Recession: How to Enable a Business to Maintain Liquidity and Grow,' for accountants in Great Britain. Competition mechanism; Panel of judges; Contact information.
- Write the winning essay for 200pound. // Accountancy;Nov75, Vol. 86 Issue 987, p11
Reports that 'Accountancy,' the journal of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales, has offered a total of 300 pounds in prizes for winning essays. Topics that may be tackled; Future of the profession; Other contest rules.
- Our �250 prize essay competition. // Accountancy;Dec1976, Vol. 87 Issue 1000, p12
Announces the essay writing competition of the journal 'Accountancy' in Great Britain. Aim of the competition; Mechanics to be followed; Prizes involved. INSET: As we said in 1889.....
- Help! Your present is my future. Doyle, Gerry // Accountancy;Mar1977, Vol. 88 Issue 1003, p38
Presents an entry in the 1976 Prize Essay Competition of the 'Accountancy,' periodical in Great Britain. Recruitment of financial journalists in the newspaper industry; Difficulties with the balance sheet; Lack of appreciation to the work of accountants.
- 1978 prize essay contest. // Accountancy;Jan1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1013, p94
The article provides information about the 1978 prize essay contest of the periodical "Accountancy" in Great Britain. The following topics could be considered: future of the profession; problems of small practitioners; accounting and auditing standards; and accountants and the public sector. The...
- Public sector accounting essay competition. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2009, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p67
The article offers information the accounting essay competition established by the Public Sector Accounting Special Interest Group, along with the journal, in New Zealand. The contest is open to all public sector accountants where they are required to submit an essay on the topic entitled...
- Paper chase. // Accountancy;May86, Vol. 97 Issue 1113, p8
Presents information on the essay competition held by the Association of Chartered Accountants in the U.S. for accounting doctoral students, assistant professors of accounting and accountants. Writing of an essay on contemporary international accounting issue.
- ALIA's �75 essay. // Accountancy;Jul1976, Vol. 87 Issue 995, p7
The article invites entries for the 1976 Essay Competition of the Association of Lecturers in Accountancy in Great Britain. Essays must be concerned with accounting standards. They must be received by the secretary of the association, F. A. Griffiths, not later than July 31, 1976. Entry forms...