- St. Louis Stadium Authority Will Refund $175 Million. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31683, p30
Reports that the Saint Louis Regional Convention and Sports Complex Authority, which owns the Edward Jones Dome stadium, will refund $175 million of bonds sold in 1991 to finance the stadium. Implication of refund of bonds for finances of Saint Louis County and the state of Missouri; Various...
- Manchester, N.H., Prepares for Its Largest-Ever GO Issuance. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p41
Reports that Manchester, New Hampshire will prepare for its largest-ever general obligation issuance with a multi-million dollar in new-money and refunding bonds. Construction of a minor league baseball stadium along the city's waterfront; Impact of the stadium on economic development; Target...
- Chicago Officials Rule Against Soldier Field Bond Referendum. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p3
No abstract available.
- Ohio: Provo Ball. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p31
Reports on the announcement of Provo, Utah officials that revenue bonds are an option to fund part of a proposed $4.3 million baseball stadium. Plan of officials to use pay-as-you-go financing for the project; Cost estimated by officials for the land in Ironton, Ohio to use as funding to back...
- MISSOURI: K.C.'s Grand Plans. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p39
Reports on the plans of mayor of Kansas, Missouri Kay Barnes to renovate the city's professional sports stadiums using bond deals. Allocations for various stadiums; Essential support for the success of the plan.
- Jacksonville, Fla., Readies $122M Deal, Some for Stadium. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p44
Reports the plan of the government to negotiate on the sale of capital improvement revenue bonds in Florida. Importance of the bond for the Alltel Stadium; Inclusion of luxury suites; Preparation of the government in Super Bowl XXXIX.
- Arizona Agency Zeroing in on Glendale for Final Stadium Site. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31458, p32
Reports the issuance of revenue bonds for the construction of a stadium the Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority (TSA) in Glendale, Arizona. Amount of the bonds; Sale of general obligation and revenue bonds by the city; Date due on the stadium contract of TSA.
- Arizona Sports Agency Inches Closer to Cards Stadium. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Focuses on the hopes to begin construction on the Arizona Cardinals stadium according to Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority. Impact of lawsuit delays on 250 million dollars revenue bond issue; Aims to open multipurpose facility by the fall of 2005; Emphasis on authority to pledge revenues in...
- Glendale, Ariz., Celebrates Selection as Stadium Site; Developer to Continue Suit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31462, p38
Reports the selection of Glendale, Arizona to be the stadium site for the Arizona Cardinals. Plans of Glendale to get the construction underway; Amount of revenue bonds issued on creating a community facilities; Impact of stadium on air traffic patterns.