Norene Gives Indiana FA an Opening in Illinois
- GoAmerica to acquire Flash Creative. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p40
Focuses on GoAmerica Inc.'s acquisition of management and technology consulting agency, Flash Creative Management Inc. in the United States.
- Towers Perrin, Watson Wyatt shareholders approve merger. Geisel, Jerry // Business Insurance;1/4/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the decision of shareholders of Towers, Perrin, Forster & Crosby Inc. and Watson Wyatt Worldwide to approve a merger of the two consulting firms.
- zeb/ Ã¼bernimmt skandinavische Beratungsgesellschaft Crescore. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 15, p20
The article presents the acquisition of the consulting firm Crescore by the Scandinavian consulting specialist for the financial services industry zeb/.
- Firing Line. Sraeel, Holly // Bank Technology News;Feb2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the mergers among the research and consulting firms in the U.S. Impact of mergers on the revenues and profits of companies; Emergence of financial insights in research and consulting business; Competition for market dominance between companies.
- A BROAD CHURCH. BEATON, GEORGE // BRW;5/16/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p41
The article presents an analysis of the world's 10 largest management consulting firms and says that it reveals two distinct groups with widely differing competitive dynamics whose defining difference lies in their business models and their merger and acquisition activity.
- Stable-value deals improve outlook. Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;11/2/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p41
Reports on the acquisition activities of stable asset advisory and consulting firms in the United States, compiled as of November 2, 1998. Acquisition of the Laughlin Group of Cos. in Beaverton, Oregon by Burlington, Vermont-based Dwight Asset Management; Ohio National Financial's acquisition of...
- What would be lost if Andersen were dissolved? McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;1/21/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3
Discusses the effects of the Andersen LLP acquisition on the economy in Chicago, Illinois. Employment background of the company; Contributions of the company on state and local tax rolls; Adjustment difficulty of the accounting firms on the acquisition of the company.
- QUICK HITS. // B to B;04/30/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p4
Presents updates in the advertising industry in the United States as of April 2001. Closure of the Material Logic subsidiary of W.W. Grainger Inc.; Creation of a media consultancy firm by Accenture and Sony Corp.; Acquisition of the packaging trade shows of Reed Exhibition Cos. by Canon...
- Blackboard acquires more in open source. // e.learning age;Jun2015, p2
The article reports the acquisition by educational technology firm Blackboard as of June 2015 of Remote-Learner UK, which provides hosting, support and consulting services.