- SWOT Analysis. // Czech Republic Tourism Report;Q3 2012, Issue 3, p7
The article presents a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis of tourism, politics, economy, and business environment in the Czech Republic. One of the strengths of tourism is said to be the strong brand of health and wellness tourism in the country. The country is...
- ANÃLISIS DE LA COMPETITIVIDAD TURÃSTICA EN DESTINO DE SOL Y PLAYA, CASO TURISMO NACIONAL EN MANZANILLO Y PUERTO VALLARTA, MÃ‰XICO. Chaisatit, Nuchnudee; de las Garzas, Juan Alonzo Livas; Guizar, Aurelio Deniz; Campos, Adelaida Silvestre // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1682
Manzanillo and Puerto Vallarta are ones of the most important tourist beach destinations of the Mexican Pacific cost. The two cities have both natural and cultural wealth of tourist offer similar by geographic location, but Puerto Vallarta receives much more tourists every year than Manzanillo...
- Viva 'Vula Skies'! Thomson, Natalia // Southern African Tourism Update;2008, Issue 194, p6
This article deals with South Africa's (SA) Vula Skies campaign which is expected to liberalise the country's international aviation policy. It was noted that Vula Skies seeks to stimulate competition and develop new bilateral air service agreements to increase air access to and from SA....
- Out of This World. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;1/23/2006, Vol. 74 Issue 14, p3
This article reports on the world's first commercial airport for planes that will take tourists into space to be built by the state of New Mexico. The exact location where the spaceport will rise is mentioned. Some features of the spaceport terminal are described. The cost of the space flights...
- Icelandair plans US flight boost. Clarke, Michael // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);5/24/2004, Issue 1719, p17
Icelandair is planning to launch services to Denver, Seattle and Vancouver next year in a bid to grow its transatlantic market from Great Britain. The carrier is looking at North Atlantic destinations that are within range of its Boeing 757 fleet and that are currently underserved by the Great...
- American Airlines bolsters Stansted-JFK service. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/31/2007, Issue 2782, p4
The article reports that American Airlines will start a second daily Stansted-New York JFK service, offering a morning and late afternoon departure in April 2007. The carrier will begin operating its new Stansted route on October 29, initially offering just a morning flight from the airport. The...
- SAA Botswana direct. // Travel Daily;4/24/2012, p8
The article reports on the launch of direct services by South African Airways Ltd. between Johannesburg, South Africa and Maun, Botswana from June 15, 2012.
- Delta Air Lines, United, Continental, US Airways, AirTran Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;2/15/2010, p10
The article reports on the move of several big airlines including Delta Air Lines Inc., US Airways Inc. and AirTran Airways to waived fees for passengers who want to change their flight schedules to avoid heavy winter storms.
- Five U.s. Airlines Lobbying Dot For 4 New Tokyo Flights. // CruiseGuide;3/15/2010, p2
The article reports on the competition among the five airlines in the U.S. for the rights to provide four new daily flights to Haneda airport in Tokyo, Japan.