Get rigged, smooth rider
- The 2009 Report on Front-Loading Garbage and Refuse Packer-Type Truck Bodies Sold Separately: World Market Segmentation by City. Parker, Philip M. // City Segmentation Reports;1/ 8/2010, pN.PAG
A report that summarizes the economic potential for major cities in more than 200 countries around the globe for front-loading garbage and refuse packer-type truck bodies sold separately for the year 2009 is presented. It provides latent demand or potential industry earnings (PIE) estimates for...
- Pak-Mor: Circular sensation. CARROLL, JEREMY // Waste & Recycling News;10/15/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p0066
The article offers a history of the circular garbage truck named Pak-More, as its cylinder body allowed haulers to pack more trash into the truck according to ClassicRefuseTrucks.com curator Eric Voytko. The truck was designed by San Antonio, Texas sanitation department superintendent Louis...
- Parts Central Offers One-Stop-Shop for Refuse Collection Vehicle Parts Needs. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2004, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p40
Features the Parts Central, a nationwide network of distributors, parts and service centers. Offer of replacement parts for every model and refuse collection vehicles; Combination of product lines from Heil Certified Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts and Parts Inc.; Availability of...
- Stocking your station. Merrill, Lynn // World Wastes;Apr97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p20
Offers guidelines for designing a waste transfer station. Types of transfer stations; Open top system; Compaction system; Factors affecting the design of transfer stations; Developing the equipment specifications necessary for operations; Stationary and pre-load compactors; Transfer vehicles;...
- Hot wheels for '98. Mele, Jim; Cullen, David // World Wastes;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p18
Features 1998 models of refuse trucks from various manufacturers in the United States. Includes medium-duty class 6-7; Heavy-duty class 8; Truck bodies.
- Collection is a gas. // BioCycle;Nov95, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the deployment of natural gas powered collection vehicles at Palm Desert, California. September 1995 unveiling of the vehicles; Funding support of the truck conversions; Expected reduction in vehicular emissions.
- Fast haul. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;6/10/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the purchasing of garbage vehicles before the regulation of Environmental Protection Agency engine requirements comes up in the U.S. Implication of the purchase; Impact of the speeding upon the purchases on the diesel engine companies; Changes in the engine system of garbage vehicles.
- A LOOK BACK. // Waste News;1/6/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p9
Focuses on the transition of refuse collection vehicles during 1916-2002 in the U.S.
- Recycle Schedule. // Breckenridge American;12/29/2007, Vol. 104, p11
The article announces the pick up schedule of the BFI recycling truck in Texas from December 2007 to January 2008.