BondDesk Buys MPA Technologies; MPA President to Lead New Entity
- BondDesk Buys TIPS, Maker of Fixed-Income Software. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p31
Reports the acquisition of BondDesk.com of TIPS Inc. Foundation of the company in 1986 by Jan Mayle; Nondisclosure of agreements on the deal; Purchase of BondNexus in October of 2001 by the company.
- BondDesk Purchases BondNexus. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31254, p1
Reports on the acquisition of Seattle, Washington-based municipal software provider BondNexus Corp. by Mill Valley, California-based online bond trading platform BondDesk.com LLC. Financial terms of the acquisition; Effect of merger on the businesses of BondDesk; Reason behind the acquisition.
- Fidelity Expands Inventory Through Joint Venture With TheMuniCenter. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32848, p22
The article reports on the addition of TheMunicCenter LLC as partner of Fidelity Investments in the expansion of its online trading of fixed-income securities and inventory in the U.S. TheMuniCenter, together with BondDesk Group LLC and Fidelity Capital Markets Services, provide fixed-income...
- Private-Equity Firm Buys Majority of BondDesk. Kutler, Jeffrey // Securities Industry News;6/12/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p1
Reports on the acquisition of a majority interest in BondDesk Group by private equity firm Advent International. Implications of the buyout; Background on Advent; Business plans of Advent.
- BondDesk Group Announces Its New Board of Directors. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p7
The article reports on the slate of directors that are leading BondDesk Group LLC after the operator of the largest electronic trading platforms was acquired by private equity firm Advent International. Chief executive officer Rob Slaymaker is the only BondDesk executive who will sit on the...
- FIGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/28/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p42
Presents investment banking database on fixed income groups (FIG). Global FIGs underwriting volume as of March 21, 2005; Global equity deals as of March 22, 2005; Global debt deals as of March 22, 2005; Announced global merger and acquisition deals in fixed income groups as of March 22, 2005;...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p38
Presents charts and graph depicting fixed-income groups (FIG) as of April 25, 2005. Global FIG underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers.
- Fixed income shops bulking up. Hua, Thao // Pensions & Investments;2/9/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p1
The article offers information on the move to acquisitions, expansions by fixed income shops in the U.S. Money managers are reportedly strengthening their fixed-income teams through expansion, restructuring and acquisitions following the previous year's calamitous credit markets. The growing...
- BlackRock Completes Absorption of Merrifi Lynch Investment Managers. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p7
The article reports that the BlackRock Inc. has completed its absorption of the Merrill Lynch Investment Managers Ltd. The acquisition has given the BlackRock more than $1 trillion in assets under management. Merrill Lynch has gained a 49.8% share in the publicly traded investment firm. About...