IRS Lets LAUSD Off Hook
- Auditing a School's Climate for Learning and Working. Ellsberry, Jim // Education Digest;Oct99, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p11
Discusses the process of auditing a school's learning-working climate in the United States. Factors to be considered; Organization of the data; How to convert the report into action.
- Conducting a school facility security audit. // American School & University;Jul99, Vol. 71 Issue 11, pss18
Discusses the conduction of a security audit in school facilities. Reason schools are difficult to secure physically; Steps in auditing a school; Major line of defense for a school facility; Importance of implementing a visible identification (ID) badge program. INSET: SafeKids program donates...
- Rebel, Lobo bands revel in solo, ensemble success. Cullen, Jim // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/4/2009, Vol. 105 Issue 48, p3B
The article discusses the ensemble and solo auditions in approximately 1,000 band students in Central Texas that was hosted by the Hays High School Band in Texas.
- Cherokee Heritage Center holding auditions for 4th season of 'Under the Cherokee Moon.'. PIERCE, JUDY // Native American Times;2/26/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p7
The article announces the auditions for the 4th season of "Under the Cherokee Moon" on April 7-8, 2010 at the schoolhouse in Adams Corner Rural Village, Cherokee Heritage Center, Oklahoma.
- Comptroller looks at ways SL schools could save money. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/7/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 108, p13
The article reports that the Saranac Lake Central School District has been audited by the state comptroller's office in New York.
- District middle schools audition in local solo and ensemble contest. // Free Press (Buda, TX);12/17/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 37, p3B
The article reports that Chapa Middle School for Solo and Ensemble auditions were participated by Hays Consolidated Independent School District middle school (MS) bands, including Chapa MS, Dahlstrom MS, and Barton MS.
- State auditor's office to begin district audit. Shapiro, Mary // West County Journal;7/18/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 29, pA2
The article reports that the Missouri State Auditor's office began field work for a performance audit of the Rockwood School District on July 9, 2012.
- State auditor's office to begin district audit. Shapiro, Mary // South County Journal;7/18/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 29, pA4
The article reports on the performance audit of the Rockwood School District to be conducted by the Missouri State Auditor's office to reassure taxpayers that the district's operations are in compliance with state laws.
- Do-it-yourself audit. // Public Finance;09/08/95, p19
Focuses on the decision to review the approach to school audits by the Lothian regional council in Scotland. Purpose of the proposed review; Relevance of the self-assessment audit; Provisions of the self-assessment audit; Account on the Lothian Audit Services.