Results of Negotiated Sales
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p2
Presents a chart depicting the increase of negotiable instruments in the U.S. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; 30-Day visible supply.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p36
Several charts are presented that show the market indicators, the short-term tax-exempt yields, and the securities prices in the U.S.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p20
Several charts are presented that list results of the negotiated sales transactions of bonds offered by several states in the U.S. including Alabama, California and Colorado.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32800, p24
Several charts are presented that list results of the sales transactions of bonds offered by several states in the U.S. including Arizona, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.035% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/20/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34063, p1
Statistics are presented related to the U.S Department of Treasury's auction of four-week bill of 32 billion U.S dollars including the bid-to-cover ratio of 4.48, allotment of tenders at the rate of 99.13 percent and coupon equivalent of 0.35 percent.
- Treasury 4.1/2-Year TIPs Go At 1.954% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32740, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of $6 billion four-year, six-month inflation-indexed notes, a 1.954 percent high yield, a price of 102.667445 on October 23, 2007. The auction's bid-to-cover ration was 2.44 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 65.15 percent....
- Munis Quiet After Long Weekend. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32516, p2
The article provides information on the U.S. municipal market. It reports about the trade going on in the market and the deals that have been negotiated. Information on bonds that were bought and sold in the market is provided. Even though there does not seem to be a lot of activity in the...
- Charge it! Card ABS drops eight deals onto the market. D. M. // Asset Securitization Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p6
The article reports on the issuance of prices of eight credit card deals in the cash market by asset backed securities (ABS) issuers in the U.S. These issuers include the Citigroup Global Markets Inc., JPMorgan Securities Inc., and the Countrywide Securities Corp. There is volatility in ABS...
- BUZZ BOX. // Private Placement Letter;9/8/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p1
The article offers news briefs related to private placement deals in the U.S. RBS Greenwich Capital and Merrill Lynch have priced a 185 million euro deal for Carnival Corp. William Blair & Co. has a $300 million deal for repeat private placement issuer J.M. Smucker Co. HSBC Securities and RBS...