Sealed Bids Invited
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p12
Invites sealed bids for government purpose by the U.S. government as of October 09, 2001. Minimum price of the bids; Securities offered in the bid; Issuer company of the bid.
- State Restrictions of Hostile Takeovers. Rosengren, Eric S. // Publius: The Journal of Federalism;Summer88, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p67
Hostile takeovers have been a distinctive feature of the current corporate merger boom. Initial attempts by states to regulate hostile tender offers were found to be unconstitutional. In 1987 the U.S. Supreme Court upheld for the first time a state statute restricting hostile takeovers, and by...
- IN SEARCH OF ROBIN HOOD: SUGGESTED LEGISLATIVE RESPONSES TO KELO. Seidenfeld, Mark // Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law;Spring2008, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p305
The article provides guidelines on how the state legislatures play its role in connection with the Kelo power in the U.S. The author stated that to ensure that the use of the Kelo power provides public benefits rather than a simple wealth transfer from one private entity to another, concerns...
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p13
Presents information about tender offers presented in several U.S. states as of October 24, 2001.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p16
Invites sealed bids for bonds by the U.S. government. Minimum bidding price; Types of bonds offered in the bids; Financial advisor for the bonds.
- Reoffering Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p38
Presents re-offering yields for sealed bid in the United States as of November 08, 2001. Re-offering price for bids; Bidding price of securities.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31264, p18
Presents information about tender offers presented in several U.S. states as of November 13, 2001. Financial advisers to the deal; Legal counselor on the deal; Date of delivery for securities; Options available to bidders of tender offers; Paying agent on the deal.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p13
Presents information regarding the sealed bids invited by districts and counties in the U.S. Value of the general obligation bonds offered by Middletown, Connecticut; Financial adviser for the bond issues of Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p12
Invites sealed bids by the U.S. government for public utilities. Minimum price for the bid; Paying agent for the bid; Financial adviser for the bid; Mode of payment for the bid.