New Democrats in N.J., Virginia May Face Bonding Obstacles
- Businesses hopeful as new Trenton office takes shape. Goldstein, Scott // njbiz;3/30/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p8
The article focuses on the significance of the establishment of the lieutenant governor post in New Jersey in 2010. Several business advocates are reportedly expecting the lieutenant governor to play a significant role in the effort to improve the state economy. A measure that creates the...
- An Open Letter to The New Governor. // Business News New Jersey;11/6/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p18
Comments on the economy of the New Jersey to call attention from the governor. Views on the help of the governor on the building of a better state; Opinion on the performance of the job-creation record of the state; Impact of technology on the economy.
- FACE TIME: CONFIDENT. // njbiz;4/28/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p15
The article reports the claim by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie as of late April 2014 that the economy of the state is better than those four years ago.
- Christie defends record, focuses on Sandy. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;1/14/2013, p2
The article reports that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has defended his economic record as well as the recovery of the state from Hurricane Sandy during his State of the State address.
- Corzine Steps to the Table with Empty Pockets. Goldstein, Scott // njbiz;2/20/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p5
Discusses the challenges faced by New Jersey governor Jon Corzine in dealing with the finances of the state, as of February 2006. Impact of the financial problems of the state on its ability to attract large companies; Decision of Corzine regarding business taxes in New Jersey; Information on a...
- The business R/ECON barometer. Mantell, Nancy // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p4
Studies the economic condition of New Jersey for the year 1995. Forecast on the continued growth of the economy; Increase in employment.
- The Business R/ECON barometer. Mantell, Nancy // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p4
Presents the economic status of New Jersey. Index of leading indicators; Residential construction contracts; Employment.
- Glad tidings. // Business News New Jersey;11/27/96, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p3
Discloses reports reflecting optimism about the New Jersey economy for fiscal 1997.
- Uneven economic growth prevails. Scarry, Donald M. // Business News New Jersey;05/12/97, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p12
Examines the uneven economic growth in various counties in New Jersey. Statistical information on the county with the highest family income; Information on the seven counties with the lowest family income; Factors which contribute to this uneven economic growth.