Charter Municipal To Acquire PWF
- CharterMac in Deal To Buy PW Funding . // American Banker;10/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 208, p12
Reports the agreement to purchase PW Funding Inc. by Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. Net worth of asset of PW Funding; Cost of purchase; Specialization of PW Funding.
- Roundup: PW Buying Larson Financial. // National Mortgage News;09/04/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p16
Reports that PW Funding Inc., a commercial and multifamily mortgage lender is acquiring Larson Financial Resources (LFR), a commercial mortgage banking firm. Closing expected in the fourth quarter; Subject to third party approvals and closing procedures; LFR's commercial and multifamily loan...
- PW Funding of N.Y. To Buy N.J.'s Larson. // American Banker;8/23/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 162, p8
Reports on commercial and multifamily mortgage lender PW Funding Inc.'s agreement to acquire Larson Financial Resources Inc., a commercial lending firm. Benefits of the merger to both companies.
- Internet Is Seen Forcing Mergers In Multifamily. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;8/24/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 163, p10
Focuses on the reasons why PW Funding has agreed to acquire Larson Financial Resources Inc., a company that handles multifamily and commercial mortgages. Role of the Internet in the change occurring in the multifamily mortgage business; Recognition of the importance of offering a broad array of...
- Charter Mac to Bolster Apartment Lending with Acquisition. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p20
Reports the acquisition of stock of PW Funding by Charter Mac Corp. in New York. Range of purchase price; Participation of Charter Mac in the multifamily market by investing in tax-exempt multifamily housing bonds; Approval of the transaction by the board of trustees of Charter Mac.
- A multifamily niche. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p1
Features New York City-based Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. Mortgage business of the company; Returns on investment offered by the company.
- CharterMac up in 2d quarter. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/19/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30708, p27
Reports on Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.'s earnings for the three months ended June 30, 1999.
- MBIA grants $150M in credit to CharterMac subsidiary. Shaughnessy, Andy // National Real Estate Investor;Jun98, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p30
Cites the revolving credit facility guaranteed by MBIA Insurance Corp. of New York for a subsidiary of New York-based Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co.
- CharterMac Earnings Rise 31% in 2nd Qtr. // National Mortgage News;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p11
Reports on the increase in the net income of Charter Municipal Mortgage Acceptance Co. in New York.