- Accounting Research. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p31
Features the New Accounting Research Web site which allows researchers to post their own prepublication work and get comments from others.
- T�RKIYE'DEKI MUHASEBE ARASTIRMALARI YAZINI. KURT, Ganite; U�MA, Tugba // World of Accounting Science;2011, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p69
As well known, the context analysis is the most effective method in forming a road map of scientific publications involved in the literature of a related field and in understanding the scientific transitions related to the relevant field. On the other hand, the content analysis is the most...
- ORIENTA��O TEMPORAL DOS GESTORES: POTENCIAIS DIMENS�ES E SIGNIFICADOS. Aguiar, Andson Braga de // Revista Universo Cont�bil;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
Managerial time orientation (MTO) is a topic that has received increasing attention in recent decades by the accounting literature. However, confusion still exists regarding the understanding of what MTO really means. It is argued that one of the reasons for this is the lack of studies that seek...
- IMA Issues Statements on Management Accounting. // Strategic Finance;Jul2007, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p22
The article discusses Statements on Management Accounting (SMAs), guides developed and published by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) to aid practicioners of managerial accounting. SMAs cover a variety of topics relevant to management accounting professionals and provide updates on...
- Accounting. Barham, Paul // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p86
Features the book "Contemporary Accounting Research: Synthesis and Critique," edited by S.P. Kothari, T.Z. Lys, D.J. Skinner, R.L. Watts and J.L. Zimmerman.
- Taking Stock of Accounting Ethics Scholarship: A Review of the Journal Literature. Bampton, Roberta; Cowton, Christopher // Journal of Business Ethics;May2013, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p549
The proportion of business ethics literature devoted to accounting and the proportion of academic accounting literature devoted to ethical issues are both small, yet over the past two decades there has been a steady accumulation of research devoted to ethical issues in accounting. Based on a...
- A review and analysis of international accounting research in JIAAT: 2002�2010. Dykxhoorn, Hans J.; Sinning, Kathleen E. // Journal of International Accounting, Auditing & Taxation;Dec2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p137
Abstract: During the period 2002�2010, authors whose research was published in the Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation extended the international accounting literature by 82 articles and six special studies. The purpose of this paper is to summarize these additions and...
- Accounting Research Directory -- The Database of Accounting Literature (Book). Clinton, Geoffrey // Accountancy;Apr1986, Vol. 97 Issue 1112, p183
Reviews the book 'Accounting Research Directory--The Database of Accounting Literature,' by Lawrence D. Brown and Miklos A. Vasarhelyi.
- STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING IN THE ACCOUNTING LITERATURE: OBSERVATIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. Herda, David N. // Journal of Theoretical Accounting Research;Spring2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p103
Structural equation modeling (SEM) is a multivariate technique that enables researchers to simultaneously examine a series of relationships among measured variables and latent constructs as well as between Several latent constructs. This study discusses how accounting researchers are making use...