ACCOUNTANCY is top financial journal
- Businessmen count on 'Accountancy'. Holmes, Geoffrey // Accountancy;Oct82, Vol. 93 Issue 1070, p15
Comments on the results of the 1982 Businessman Readership Survey held by 'Accountancy' in Great Britain to study the lifestyle and readership habits of its readers. Definition of a businessman; Number of businessman readers; Other publications read by 'Accountancy' readers.
- Shock horror poll cover-up. J. F. // Accountancy;Feb1974, Vol. 85 Issue 966, p64
This article comments on the basis of a survey on the readership of main accounting journals in Scotland. The survey was concerned with the reading habits of British businessmen in the A and B income groups living south of the Caledonian Canal. There can only be two explanations for the omission...
- Magazine Average Issue Readership. // AdMedia;Sep2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p35
Presents a chart depicting the magazine average issue readership in New Zealand. Dominance of Auto Trade on weekly magazines; Reference to the Nielsen Media Services National Readership Survey; Prominence of Air NZ Panorama on monthly released magazines.
- The media buyers' analysis. McNickel, David // AdMedia;Sep2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p38
Focuses on the views of media buyers on the Nielsen Media Services National Readership Survey and ABS audit results on magazine readership in New Zealand. Decline of magazine titles' trend; Growth of different magazine categories; Criteria used by buyers in choosing a magazine.
- Pulse is the best-read medical newspaper. // Pulse;8/4/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the performance of the magazine 'Pulse' in the independent readership of medical publications in Great Britain.
- XXX,OOO. Galagan, Patricia // Training & Development Journal;Aug83, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p4
Discusses the findings of a study conducted by 'Training and Development Journal' to find out what kind of information readers want from the journal. Readers' desire for more practical information; Characteristics of journal readers; Need for theory in the editorial content of a professional...
- BACKSTAGE. // Ebony;Oct1968, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p29
The article offers information on a readership survey where certain kind of stories and features received higher readership significance.
- BACKSTAGE. // Ebony;Mar1958, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the readership surveys, reactions and responses from the readers on the various stories published in the earlier issues of the periodical and also presents an introduction to the February 1958 issue of the periodical.
- 5 dumb ideas that work in list rentals. Beam, Cris // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p71
Details five list rental ideas for magazine publishers who want to tap the full potential of a readers' list. Includes rental to `forbidden' sources; Prospecting in unusual places; Playing with one's pricing; Catalogers as a good business opportunity; Subscription to competitive publications.