THE REVOLVING DOOR:
- Bush: No Regrets on Bridge Loan to Auto Makers. Zoia, Dave // Ward's Dealer Business;Mar2012, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on reasons stated by former U.S. president George. W. Bush, for approving 17.4 billion dollars bridge loans to General Motors Corp. and Chrysler Group LLC, during his presidency era.
- Making a new 'American Motors' isn't the answer. KEATING, RAYMOND // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/10/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 18, p17A
The article shares the author's insights on the problem faced by automakers in the U.S. He asserts that General Motors Corp. and Chrysler Corp. have looked another $21.6 billion in loans as promised by the administration of former President George W. Bush. However, President Barack Obama...
- Kissing Charlie. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;2/17/2010, p1
The article presents a list of various news on U.S. President Barack Obama, former Presidents George W. Bush, and racis.
- Digest of Other White House Announcements. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;11/10/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 44, p1402
A list of U.S. President George W. Bush's public schedule and other items of general interest announced by the U.S. Office of the Press Secretary is presented, which includes an intelligence briefing at Camp David in Maryland, a telephone conversation with U.S. President-elect Barack Obama and a...
- Editor's Note. Kelly, Brian // U.S. News Digital Weekly;12/10/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p14
The author poses questions to readers on whether they favor U.S. President Barack Obama's act of continuing former President U.S. George Bush's tax cuts and the other cuts in business and payroll taxes.
- Forget Blue Suits: Here's the New Power Look. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p7
A photograph showing how U.S. politicians, including U.S. President George W. Bush and Senator Barack Obama, would look like if they shave their heads is presented.
- Obama as Dubya in Disguise. Kostelanetz, Richard // Symptom;Spring2010, Issue 11, p1
The article offers the author's insights regarding the similarities of U.S. President Barack Obama and his immediate predecessor Dubya, George Bush, wherein they have benefited from a highly biased core constituency.
- Passing the Torch. // Newsweek;1/26/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 4, p6
A list is provided of the most popular articles and photographs for the week ending January 16, 2009, located at Newsweek.com, including "Obama's Cheney Dilemma," "Photos: Bush's Best and Worst Moments," and "Ballad of the Sad Cafés."
- Changes Sought for SBA In Obama Administration. Flitter, Emily // American Banker;12/11/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 238, p5
Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders are anxious to have U.S. President-elect Barack Obama and his administration installed on January 20, 2009 because they are counting on the new administration to help the agency win back all the small banks that have stopped making SBA loans. Although...