Refinery Control Visual Aid
- Update. // Nursery World;8/13/2009, Vol. 109 Issue 4182, p27
The article offers news briefs on training packages for nursery professionals in Great Britain as of August 13, 2009. The Froebel Educational Institute is inviting applicants to a research grant at Roehampton University. Care Training of Nottingham has scheduled a seminar on occupations related...
- UNESCO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. Rabinowitch, Victor // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Nov1964, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p31
The article presents a summary that is based on the 1964 United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Report with emphasis on presentation of the achievements of UNESCO in the field of science and technology. The organization has helped set up various international...
- A NEGLECTED FACTOR IN THE USE OF AUDIO-VISUAL AIDS. Starnes, W. Gayle // Education;Feb1941, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p347
This article focuses on the neglect of teacher education in the development of the audio-visual aids program. The author observes that the importance of teacher education is overlooked. Previously the teacher realized that certain fundamental techniques were necessary to operate the visual aids...
- "Proving Up". // Educational Leadership;Nov1944, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p50
This article focuses on the need for studying the experiences of the armed forces in using training material. Wartime training demands have produced profound changes in traditional instructional techniques. Foremost among these is the extensive use of a wide range of comparatively new teaching...
- Return on Instruction: Professional Productivity in the Video Cassette Age. Golde, Roger A. // Academy of Management Proceedings (00650668);1971, p108
The article discusses professorial productivity and the use of technology in improving the increased demand for business training in the U.S. A discussion is presented about educational videos developed by Columbia Pictures, which use professors from various business schools who appear on the...
- Does the right software a great designer make? Szul, Linda F.; Woodland, Dawn E. // T H E Journal;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p48
Provides design principles and caveats for creating effective visual aids. Maintenance of the audience's interest; Enhancement of the learning process; Importance of distilling message to the bare essentials.
- Reach out and grab someone with graphics. Duncan, Dana // San Diego Business Journal;8/14/95, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p17
Provides some advice on developing exhibit graphics. Considerations cited by design experts.
- If your kid needs this, is he too darned busy? // Redbook;Dec96, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p168
Focuses on agenda books for kids which might look useful but in fact it could clutter up a child's life even more. Why the agenda book or visual organizer can clutter up a chid's life.
- The Use of Audio-Visual Aids in Teaching Marketing. Gaw, Walter A. // Journal of Marketing;Jan1947, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p237
The article reports on the use of audio-visual aids in marketing courses and also their use in armed forces training and war industry workers during World War II. Readings, lectures and discussions are best utilized in conjunction with motion pictures. The author support audio-visual aids due...