More problems in inflation accounting
- Slovenia output price inflation eases. // Regional Today;06/21/2013, p1
The article reports that Slovenia's producer price inflation increased 0.2% on an annual basis in May 2013, easing the rate of growth for the third month in a row with the 0.2% deceleration of mining and quarrying prices from May 2012.
- Ghana's annual consumer price inflation rose to 10.4% in March. // African Business News;4/30/2013, p12
The article reports on the annual consumer price inflation in Ghana which rose to 10.4 percent in March 2013 from 10.0 percent the previous month.
- Slovakia consumer prices fall, core inflation eases in June. // Regional Today;7/15/2014, p1
The article reports that Slovakia's consumer prices dropped 0.2% in April 2014 and moved up 0.1% in June while core inflation eased in June.
- November inflation in Serbia down 0.6%. // Regional Today;12/13/2013, p2
The article reports on the decrease of 0.6% in the retail prices of goods and services used for personal consumption in Serbia in November 2013.
- Mauritius' annual average inflation rate was steady at 3.6% in April. // African Business News;5/16/2013, p38
The article reports on the steady annual average inflation of Mauritius at 3.6 percent in April 2013, which is the same level as it was in March 2012.
- India's Inflation Rate Accelerates to 8.4 Percent. Sharma, Ashok // India -- West;1/21/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pA34
The article reports that the inflation rate in India has accelerated about 8.4% in December 2010 due to increase in the cost of fuel, foods, and other commodities.
- Food Inflation 11.47%, Interest Rate May Rise. // India -- West;9/17/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 43, pA34
The article reports on the 11.47 percent rise of food inflation due to the price hike of perishable items in India.
- CPP accounting is no answer. Woolf, Emile // Accountancy;Jun75, Vol. 86 Issue 982, p90
Discusses key issues relevant to inflation accounting in Great Britain. Role as a key factor in accounting; Effects on the accounting sector; Policy implications on accounting.
- ASC concentrates on inflation accounting. // Accountancy;Feb1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1086, p15
Reports that the January 1984 meeting of the British Accounting Standards Committee will be focusing on inflation accounting. Revision of the Statement of Standard Accounting Practice 16; Setting-up of a task force to look into the application of a standard to small companies.