More problems in inflation accounting
- THE THEORY OF RATIONAL EXPECTATION AND THE INERTIAL INFLATION. Pop Cohuţ, Ioana // Annals of the University of Craiova, Economic Sciences Series;2008, Vol. 2 Issue 36, p827
Through the causes of inflation, together with the monetary creation over the necessary of money movement, the control and the governmental monopoly over the money, the increase of governmental expenditure for diverse social programs, the syndicates pressure, the late reaction of supply at the...
- Nothing but Blue Skies. J.F. // Accountancy;Mar1971, Vol. 82 Issue 931, p130
The article discusses the effects of inflation on cash flow patterns in Canada in 1971. Key issues discussed in the article include the social, commercial and technological changes in accounting, the importance of long-range planning on institute organization as disciplinary committees and the...
- Slovenia output price inflation eases. // Regional Today;06/21/2013, p1
The article reports that Slovenia's producer price inflation increased 0.2% on an annual basis in May 2013, easing the rate of growth for the third month in a row with the 0.2% deceleration of mining and quarrying prices from May 2012.
- Ghana's annual consumer price inflation rose to 10.4% in March. // African Business News;4/30/2013, p12
The article reports on the annual consumer price inflation in Ghana which rose to 10.4 percent in March 2013 from 10.0 percent the previous month.
- Mauritius' annual average inflation rate was steady at 3.6% in April. // African Business News;5/16/2013, p38
The article reports on the steady annual average inflation of Mauritius at 3.6 percent in April 2013, which is the same level as it was in March 2012.
- India's Inflation Rate Accelerates to 8.4 Percent. Sharma, Ashok // India -- West;1/21/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pA34
The article reports that the inflation rate in India has accelerated about 8.4% in December 2010 due to increase in the cost of fuel, foods, and other commodities.
- November inflation in Serbia down 0.6%. // Regional Today;12/13/2013, p2
The article reports on the decrease of 0.6% in the retail prices of goods and services used for personal consumption in Serbia in November 2013.
- Food Inflation 11.47%, Interest Rate May Rise. // India -- West;9/17/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 43, pA34
The article reports on the 11.47 percent rise of food inflation due to the price hike of perishable items in India.
- Slovakia consumer prices fall, core inflation eases in June. // Regional Today;7/15/2014, p1
The article reports that Slovakia's consumer prices dropped 0.2% in April 2014 and moved up 0.1% in June while core inflation eased in June.