Reluctant Celebrity Nets Agent's First Bestseller
- LISA BEAMER: â€œGod Is Godâ€”Alwaysâ€. Souder, Patricia // Today's Christian Woman;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p44
Relates the experiences of Lisa Beamer following the death of her husband on board United Flight 93. Benefit of faith over fear; Impact of the tragedy on the relationship of Beamer to God; Challenges as a single mom.
- LOOKING up. Struck, Jane Johnson // Today's Christian Woman;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p46
Interviews widowed wife Lisa Beamer in the U.S. Strength in coping with the death of husband during the September 11 terrorists attack; Issues on dealing with grief after the incident; Cause of anger and faith in God.
- and life goes on. // Redbook;Sep2002, Vol. 199 Issue 3, p174
Presents the experiences of loved ones of victims of the September 11, 2001 U.S. terrorist attacks. Excerpt from the book 'Lets Roll!,' by Lisa Beamer; Comments from Cindy Rice, the mother of David Rice; Experience of Jenna Jacobs, widow of Ari Jacobs, who died in the World Trade Center.
- Living Legacy. Rogers, Patrick; Bonawitz, Amy; Morehouse, Macon; Stewart, Bob // People;1/28/2002, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p56
Reports on the birth of a baby girl for Lisa Beamer, widow of Todd Beamer who died in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Details of the birth; Profile of Beamer; Her faith in religion.
- Widow of September 11 Hero Starts Foundation. Taylor, LaTonya // Christianity Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p19
Reports that Lisa Beamer, widow of Todd Beamer has started a charity foundation to care for children who lost parents on the United Flight 93 of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States. Number of children who lost at least one parent when the flight crashed; Comments from...
- Influencing a Nation, Influencing Her Family. Struck, Jane Johnson // Today's Christian Woman;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p19
Interviews Lisa Beamer, author and widow of Todd Beamer, on the impact of story of her husband's heroic death in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on readers. Impact of attention received by her on her life.
- A YOUNG WIDOW'S PROFILE IN COURAGE. // People;12/31/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 27, p89
Profiles Lisa Beamer, chosen as one of 'People' magazine's most intriguing people for 2001. How she is the wife of Todd Beamer, a victim on United Airlines Flight 93, which was hijacked and crashed in Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001; Praise of her strength and courage; Comments on her fears...
- LET'S ROLL! (Book). Crosby, Cindy // Christianity Today;11/18/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p86
Reviews the book 'Let's Roll!: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage,' by Lisa Beamer and Ken Abraham.
- United, Sept. 11 families in talks. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's New York Business;10/24/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p23
This article reports that United Airlines Inc. is in settlement talks with relatives of the victims of the terrorist attacks in the U.S. on September 11, 2001, seeking some $6 billion from the carrier and other defendants for losses associated with the 2001 terrorist attacks. Settling the suits...