Declaring Victory On The Home Front, Rodale Launches invasion Into The Global Book Market
- Rodale Still Riding South Beach Sales; Plans More Health Brands. // Book Publishing Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that Rodale Press Inc. has planned to expand in the category of health and fitness books by making use of online subscription. This is evident from the company's move to extend Arthur Agatston's South Beach Diet books through the Internet with a subscription-based Web site....
- Brand Imperative. Moses, Lucia // MediaWeek;2/23/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p9
The article focuses on periodical publisher Rodale Press Inc. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Sean Murphy states that the company's business plan to deal with declining advertising revenue and circulation will be the creation of new products such as books and Web sites based on the firm's more...
- Pushing the Online Envelope. Lukovitz, Karlene // Audience Development;Jan2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p17
The article features the 2009 business plan of Rodale as reported by John McCarthy, Vice-President, Rodale Direct. McCarthy says that the plan is to increase revenue from digital-channel products and services. The company is focusing on continuing and expanding online sale of books which...
- Rodale Press to take over operations of Yankee Books. Reuter, M.; Reid, C. // Publishers Weekly;9/20/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 42, p18
Reports that Rodale Press will take over the operations of Maine-based Yankee Books at the end of the year. Why the deal was initiated; Closing of offices and plans for current employees.
- Benchmark against companies outside of magazine publishing. Love, Barbara // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/98 Supplement, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p190
Focuses on Rodale Press, while giving information on its benchmarking of its practices against the practices of leaders in other industries. Statements made by Bill Billick, corporate director of research at Rodale.
- Send for the Body Bulletin newsletter. // Personnel Journal;May95, Vol. 74 Issue 5, New Product News p14
Presents Rodale Press' employee health promotion newsletter called `Body Bulletin.' Features; Contact information.
- `Rodale's muscle & health. // Advertising Age;5/24/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 22, p28
Announces the launching of Rodale Press' Muscle & Health magazine with a 1993 spring issue. Target audience; Costs; Circulation; Mark Bricklin as editor; Richard Alleger as advertising director.
- Rodale Press Book Group has 10% sales increase. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/21/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 12, p10
Reports on Rodale Press's growth plans for 1994 and onwards. Publication of more than 100 titles in 1994; Opening of a British office; Improving revenues; Hiring of around 40 people for its editorial and marketing divisions; Fiscal results for 1993.
- Rodale retools online. A. M. K. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p15
Reports on Rodale Press Inc.'s reorganization of its online operations. Dissolution of Rodale Interactive division; Creation of a new marketing division Rodale Marketing Solutions.