Developer faces ruin over Â£10m Anglo Irish personal guarantee
- Untitled. Furber, Sophia // Estates Gazette;7/27/2013, Issue 1330, p05
The article reveals that the bulk of Irish Bank Resolution Corp.'s (IBRC) loans will be sold off as large portfolios rather than individual loans, according to the bank's special liquidators KPMG.
- Nama names loan servicers. // Estates Gazette;7/26/2013, Issue 1327, p50
The article reports that the bank Nama has selected preferred bidders for the servicing of loans unsold by the Irish Bank Resolution Corp. (IBRC) as of 2013.
- Is a non-debtor's guaranty adequate protection? Ragland, Stephen W. // Business Credit;Jan1994, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p38
Discusses the protection given by a non-debtor's guaranty of a debtor's indebtedness in the context of a debtor's use of cash collateral in a reorganization case. Broad concept of `adequate protection'; Protecting the creditor's security interests; Sample cases; Options offered to creditors by...
- Annual survey of fidelity and surety law, 1997--part I. Linder Jr., Charles W. // Defense Counsel Journal;Jan1998, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p124
Part I. Presents a roundup of cases which covers public and private construction bonds, fidelity and financial institution bonds, and sureties' remedies. Subcontractor's pay applications constitute adequate evidentiary basis for award under Miller Act; Colorado allows bad faith action against...
- Upstream and cross-stream guarantees: Traps for unwary lenders. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);04/07/97, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p31
Cautions against the legal issues and concerns associated with upstream and cross-stream guaranties. Absence of assurance that an up-stream or cross-stream guarantee will be enforceable; Legality of ultra vires issues; Commercial view that an assailable guaranty is better than none; Important...
- Guarantees guaranteed? // Management Services;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the criticism to some members of the European Union countries for failure to implement the 1999 Guarantees Directive.
- Don't make promises lightly. Dwyer, Maurice // Management Today;Mar98, p100
Presents information relating to the signing of personal guarantees. What is a personal guarnatee; Who receives them; Information on a bank guarantee.
- DÃ¡il aims to calm the waters by sinking the IBRC. FURBER, SOPHIA // Estates Gazette;2/16/2013, Issue 1307, p38
The article focuses on the decision of the Irish government to liquidate Irish Bank Resolution Corp. (IBRC) in an effort to calm economic downturn. It cites the effect of inflation on some of the value of the bonds over the long term, which is expected to help lessen the burden on the nation. It...
- Untitled. Furber, Sophia // Estates Gazette;1/25/2014, Issue 1355, p144
The article reports on the Irish National Asset Management Agency's (NAMA) announcement of a new tender for the servicing of Irish Bank Resolution Corp. (IBRC) commercial loans that were not sold by its special liquidator.