- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p30
Reports on the developments related to the U.S. municipal bond market as of December 18, 2001. Statistical data on bond indexes; Details on government treasury notes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p32
Presents charts and graphs depicting the condition of the bond market in the U.S. Prices of government securities; Indexes of several bonds; Balances of new-issue bonds.
- Yield Indexes Drop, Setting New Lows for the Year. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;7/26/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31436, p7
Reports the decline of 'Bond Buyer' bond indexes in New York. Volatility of Treasury bonds; Performance of municipals; Projections for new issuance.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 23. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Presents summary data on the government bond market in the U.S. for February 23, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/15/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 104 12/32 to yield 1.76, up 17/3230-year: 112 24/32 to yield 2.40, up 21/32 Municipal BondIndex 129 7/32, up 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/16) Total: $12.183 billion, up $1.158 billionCompetitive: $4.412 billion, up $1.807...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p33
Presents statistical data pertaining to the U.S. bond market as of July 17, 2003. Prices of various securities; Overview of municipal market data pertaining to the yield of general obligation bonds; Outline of index pertaining to municipal bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p40
The article provides statistical information about securities market in the U.S. It includes current market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, visible supply rises, municipal market data general obligation yields, general obligation bond prices, placement ratio,...
- All Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Rise; 20-Bond Hits 4.53%. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p52
The article reports that all Bond Buyer's yield indexes have increased as the municipal and Treasury markets softened in the wake of a federal funds increase rate. The Bond Buyer 20-bond index of GO yields increased ten basis to 4.53 percent. The 11-bond index rose 12 basis points to 4.48...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Down as Market Stays Flat With Firm Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32453, p6
The article reports on the decline in all of the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. The decline in the 10-year Treasury note yield was not surprising for the investors. As they digested the new yield levels set when important inflation data came in weaker than expected, the...