MARYLAND: Tax-Free Week
- Great Finds. Panichgul, Thakoon // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2003, Issue 3503, p98
Offers pieces of advice on shopping for clothes and fashion accessories.
- Making life easier: Stress-free dressing. Schwarz, Shelley Peterma // Inside MS;Summer96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p15
Provides tips on shopping for clothes and dressing to save energy. Recommended shops; Choosing a dress based on the day's activities; Buying slacks/trousers a few inches longer; Wearing short-sleeved shirts or shirts with cuffs/ribbing.
- The world of women's apparel. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 80, WWD Cross-Shopping p6
Presents trends in cross-shopping for women's apparel in the United States. Shift of purchases from high-end to lower-price retailers; Loss of market share by department and specialty stores; Increase in market share of off-price retailers.
- Factors affecting cross-shopping. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 80, WWD Cross-Shopping p8
Focuses on factors that affect cross-shopping for women's apparel in the United States. Growth in private label merchandise; Promotional pricing; Dollar share of private label merchandise by category; Dollar share of on-sale merchandise by category.
- Looking for answers in the demographics. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 80, WWD Cross-Shopping p11
Focuses on demographic factors that affect cross-shopping for women's apparel in the United States. Household income; Age groups; Income/sportswear by outlet; Income/jeans by outlet; Age/sportswear by outlet; Age/jeans by outlet.
- Retailers sound off on cross shopping. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/26/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 80, WWD Cross-Shopping p16
Presents the views of women's apparel executives in the United States about cross-shopping. Includes Robert Mettler, president of apparel and home fashions group at Sears, Roebuck & Co.; Michael Gould, chairman and chief executive officer of Bloomingdale's; Ronald L. Buch, vice president of...
- Best time to shop for bargains: a month-by-month guide. Mattera, Joanne // Redbook;Jan2000, Vol. 194 Issue 1A, p46
Presents a month-by-month guide when shopping for clothes at low prices.
- Posh Polanco. // Travel Agent;6/17/2002 Mexico City, Vol. 308 Issue 9, p12
Features the Posh Polanco shopping district in Mexico City, Mexico. Presence of high-end shops and elegant malls; List of clothing and accessory stores; Availability of sterling silver creations.
- THE NO-REGRETS SHOPPING PLAN. Breakey, Sharlene // InStyle;Sep2005, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p566
Presents suggestions on personal clothing style and shopping for fashion items.