Deal in Focus: Play Ball Philadelphia Stadiums Deal Ready to Roll
- Funds Tapped for Seating. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32353, p33
The article reports on the disbursement of a 4.3 million dollars in bond proceeds for the buying of 8,613 temporary seats for the new under construction Cardinals Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. The extra seats provided for the stadium will be used during major events, which include the annual...
- Arlington to Finish VR Stadium Refunding. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;3/31/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33089, p1
The article reports on the plans of Arlington to price $60.7 million of special-tax revenue bonds, completing the refinancing of $298 million of debt issued in variable-rate mode for a new Dallas Cowboys football stadium in Texas. It says that the City Council wanted to refinance most of the...
- IDA Reschedules. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/22/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33028, p9
The article reports that the New York City Industrial Development Agency (IDA) is moving the date of a special vote on additional bond financing for the New York Mets and New York Yankees stadiums. New York City comptroller William C. Thompson Jr. asserts that IDA's decision was planned to hope...
- ON THE BEAT. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p13A
The article offers news briefs in Indianapolis, Indiana. The Indianapolis Bond Bank will refinance 200 million dollars in bonds to establish Conseco Fieldhouse and renovate the RCA Dome. Defender Direct Inc., a home-security and satellite installer will roll-out its heating, ventilating, and air...
- Legal Challenge Postpones Bond Sale for Vikings Stadium. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/14/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34043, p1
The article reports on the delaying of a 468 million U.S. dollars bond sale for a Minnesota Vikings, football team, stadium by Minnesota due to a legal challenge and has planned to take retail orders on the general fund appropriation bonds for the National Football League stadium on January 13,...
- IOWA: Polk GOs Another Way. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p42
Reports on the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by the government of Polk County, Iowa to pay for Iowa Events Center project in Des Moines, Iowa. Reasons for the sale of GO bonds.
- Analysts: First-Ever Mexican Municipal Debt Issue Could Spark More Deals . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p6
Reports on the sale of certification of obligation deal of municipal debt issuance in Mexico. Estimated amount of the obligation deal; Necessity for the sale of obligation bonds; Preference of Mexican bonds in the international market.
- Citing Merger With Houston, S&P Puts Port of Galveston on 'Positive'. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31287, p5
Reports on the rating of revenue bonds issued in 1998 and 1999 by the Port of Galveston, Texas. Merger between Port of Galveston and Port of Houston, Texas; Advantages of the merger for the two ports.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p32
No abstract available.