Sealed Bids Invited
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p14
Presents information on sealed bids invited from various districts and agencies in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on bond and revenue notes of various districts.
- Colorado School District Goes Competitive for $180M Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/13/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31799, p30
Focuses on the competitive offering of general obligation bonds of the Cherry Creek, Colorado-based School District No. 5. Worth of the bonds; Sale of the debt through i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system; First issuance from the general obligation authorization approved by voters.
- Municipals Slip, Treasuries Fall As Market Takes Hesitant Posture. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31972, p2
Reports on the effects of the bid for municipal and treasury bonds on its market performance in the U.S. Impact of the low bonds traded on causing uncertainty among participants of the bidding; Rise of selling pressure on treasuries after the result of the preliminary consumer sentiment index of...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p8
Presents a chart depicting competitive bond offerings in the U.S. from October 5 to 10, 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p14
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated sales of government bonds in different states in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p22
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive sales of government bonds in different states in the U.S. as of October 2005.
- New Jersey EDA Selling Up to $35.8 Million for Gas Utility. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p28
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority will bring to market in a competitive sale three separate issues. Total value of the bonds available for the offering; Issuance of a series of natural gas facilities revenue refunding bonds; Selection of BNY Capital Markets Inc. as the...
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p13
Provides information on sealed bids invited by city councils and school districts of U.S. states, as of September 28, 2001. Paying agent of bids invited by Pleasant Dale Park District; Type of bonds issued by Rockford city council of Illinois; Financial advisor of the securities issued by North...
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33622, p16
A chart is presented that lists negotiated note offerings in the U.S. in 2011 including Avon Local School District (LSD) and Vandalia-Butler City School District (CSD) in the week of November 28 and Nazareth Area SD in the week of December 5.