Houston Housing Authority Backs Off Touchy Bond Issue
- Houston Housing Finance Corp. Approves Controversial Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p27
Reports on the decision of Houston Housing Finance Corp. to approve a housing bond issue of Pleasant Community Development Corp. Use of tax exempt proceeds of bonds by Pleasant Hill Community development; Dissatisfaction among board members of Houston Housing Finance.
- Housing Finance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p4
Reports on the approval of bond authorization by Texas-based bond committee for the Houston Housing Finance Corp. Company which has been authorized by the financial company; Controversy surrounding the issue; Allegations made against the mayor of the city in the controversy.
- Houston Housing Agency Readies $10 Million of Single-Family Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p5
Reports on the plan of Houston Housing Corp. (HHC) to sell its single-family mortgage revenue bonds in Texas. Companies involved in the negotiation of the deal; Background on the operations of HHC; Support given by the Government National Mortgage Association to HHC.
- Houston City Council Closes Door On Pleasant Hill Housing Proposal. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31334, p41
Reports that the Houston City Council has approved the sale of housing revenue bonds worth multimillion dollar proposed by the financial firm Houston Housing Finance Corp. for Pleasant Hill Community Development Corp. Reason behind delay in the approval for bond sale; Impact of the approval on...
- Houston City Council Tables Controversial $90 Million Pleasant Hill Vote. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31330, p3
Reports on delay in voting on a $90 million tax-exempt housing revenue bond issue for U.S.-based Pleasant Hill Community Development Corp. in Houston City Council in Texas. Efforts of the company to finance the bond issue from Houston Housing Finance Corp.; Arguments of opponents of the deal.
- Houston Housing Market Retains Risk Profile on Oil Woes. Peters, Andy // Nationalmortgagenews.com;8/17/2015, p1
The Houston housing market still runs the risk of a pullback, based on a range of economic conditions affecting the city, according to Fitch Ratings.
- IOWA: Polk GOs Another Way. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p42
Reports on the sale of general obligation (GO) bonds by the government of Polk County, Iowa to pay for Iowa Events Center project in Des Moines, Iowa. Reasons for the sale of GO bonds.
- Analysts: First-Ever Mexican Municipal Debt Issue Could Spark More Deals . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p6
Reports on the sale of certification of obligation deal of municipal debt issuance in Mexico. Estimated amount of the obligation deal; Necessity for the sale of obligation bonds; Preference of Mexican bonds in the international market.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p32
No abstract available.