News In Brief: Univ. of Mich.Dec. Index Up
- Univ. of Mich. Index at 88.4. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;04/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31128, p2
Announces the increase in University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index in April 2001.
- Partnership brings more timely stats. Storm, Sheila // Inside Tucson Business;5/26/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p4
Reports on the development of the Arizona Business Leaders Confidence Index by Compass Bank and Eller College. Basis of the quarterly surveys of statewide business leaders; Provision of topical economic news and business trends; Increase of demand for qualitative information.
- Univ. of Mich. June Sentiment Up to 96.0. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports on the final consumer sentiment index of the University of Michigan as of June 2005 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p2
Announces the decline in the consumer sentiment index reading in March 2004 by the University of Michigan.
- Consumer Sentiment Rebounds in November. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Reports on the growth in the consumer sentiment index reading in the U.S.
- The Grey DEA Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction. Liu Manfeng // Journal of Grey System;2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p187
In recent years, Customer Satisfaction (CS) as a new research field has emerged as a new theory in business management. The CS index has become an important non-finance index of enterprise performance assessment. In other words, how to improve the CS level of its products and services and how to...
- Consumer confidence rebounds. Chamberlain, Janice // Furniture/Today;1/3/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p31
The article reports that after four months of declines, the Conference Board's consumer confidence index has rebounded in December 2004, gaining 9.7 points to end the year at 102.3. The expectations index rose to 99.9 from 90.2, and the present situation index grew to 105.9 from 96.3.
- SENTIMENT INDEX SURGES UPWARD. // Lodging Hospitality;2/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p22
This article reports on the increase of the composite Lodging Executives Sentiment Index (LESI) in the U.S. as of January 2005. The Present Situation Index surged ahead to 81.6, a gain of 9.1 points, while the Future Situation Index rose just 1.6 to the same 81.6 reading. An important corollary...
- Consumer Confidence Hits 16-Year Low. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/2/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p16
This article reports on the continued decline of the Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index in May 2008. A 57.2 decline was posted by the index, while the Present Situation Index decreased to 74.4 from 81.9. The performance of the index reflects consumers' pessimistic appraisal of current...