Gazprom delays pipeline deadline at Badra oil field
- Iraq begins design of pipeline to Jordan. // World Energy News;3/1/2013, p4
The article reports that Iraq has started technical work on the 18 billion dollar oil-export pipeline from Basra, Iraq to the Jordanian port of Aqaba on the Red Sea, as of March 2013.
- Gazprom sale delayed. // Chemical Week;4/5/95, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p8
Reveals that the planned international offering of 9% of Russian gas monopoly Gazprom has been postponed pending an improvement in market conditions.
- Russia may join Turkmen pipe scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;01/23/98, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
Reports that Gazprom, a State-owned Russian company is considering taking part in a proposed multi-million gas pipeline form Turkmenistan to Turkey via Iran. Comments made by President Niyazov; Where is the pipeline expected to run.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/24/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p25
Reports that RAO Gazprom has approved a gas pipeline project under the Black Sea to transport additional Siberian gas supplies from Russia. Transport capacity of the planned pipeline; Estimated cost of the pipe's construction; Other details of the proposed pipeline.
- GAZPROM GETS FLURRY OF WORRIED CALLS FROM EUROPE ABOUT UKRAINE TRANSIT, WILL TO COMPROMISE - DEPUTY CHIEF. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
The article reports that natural gas extractor OAO Gazprom gets confused of worried calls about Ukraine transit from Europe in 2013.
- Gazprom revises gas contracts with Hungarian cos. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 14 (Interfax) - Gazprom (MOEX: GAZP) has revised contracts for the delivery of gas to Hungary with the companies Panrusgaz and Centrex Hungaria Rt., the Russian gas giant's third-quarter report says.
- Iraq-Turkey pipeline capacity increase near complete. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the near completion of work to increase the capacity of the Kirkuk-Ceyhan crude pipeline from Iraq to Turkey in 2013.
- GAS PIPELINE: - Gazprom gives new option. Basar, Faheem // Economic Review (05318955);Aug2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the interest of Gazprom in laying a gas pipeline from Iranian Poros field to India via Pakistan. Details of Gazprom's proposals; Estimated cost of the project; Financing; Pricing.
- Gazprom prequalifying firms for Badra oil field contracts. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/15/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 32, p12
The article reports that the shortlist of prequalified firms for the first of three engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts is being finalized by Otkrytoe Aktsionernoe Obshchestvo Gazprom in Russia.