Gazprom delays pipeline deadline at Badra oil field
- Gazprom makes plans for Badra tenders in October. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/28/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the bidding process being conducted by petroleum company Gazprom for construction projects related to development of the Badra oil field in Iraq.
- Iraq begins design of pipeline to Jordan. // World Energy News;3/1/2013, p4
The article reports that Iraq has started technical work on the 18 billion dollar oil-export pipeline from Basra, Iraq to the Jordanian port of Aqaba on the Red Sea, as of March 2013.
- Gazprom sale delayed. // Chemical Week;4/5/95, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p8
Reveals that the planned international offering of 9% of Russian gas monopoly Gazprom has been postponed pending an improvement in market conditions.
- Russia may join Turkmen pipe scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;01/23/98, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
Reports that Gazprom, a State-owned Russian company is considering taking part in a proposed multi-million gas pipeline form Turkmenistan to Turkey via Iran. Comments made by President Niyazov; Where is the pipeline expected to run.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/24/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p25
Reports that RAO Gazprom has approved a gas pipeline project under the Black Sea to transport additional Siberian gas supplies from Russia. Transport capacity of the planned pipeline; Estimated cost of the pipe's construction; Other details of the proposed pipeline.
- GAZPROM GETS FLURRY OF WORRIED CALLS FROM EUROPE ABOUT UKRAINE TRANSIT, WILL TO COMPROMISE - DEPUTY CHIEF. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
The article reports that natural gas extractor OAO Gazprom gets confused of worried calls about Ukraine transit from Europe in 2013.
- Gazprom revises gas contracts with Hungarian cos. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 14 (Interfax) - Gazprom (MOEX: GAZP) has revised contracts for the delivery of gas to Hungary with the companies Panrusgaz and Centrex Hungaria Rt., the Russian gas giant's third-quarter report says.
- Iraq-Turkey pipeline capacity increase near complete. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the near completion of work to increase the capacity of the Kirkuk-Ceyhan crude pipeline from Iraq to Turkey in 2013.
- GAS PIPELINE: - Gazprom gives new option. Basar, Faheem // Economic Review (05318955);Aug2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the interest of Gazprom in laying a gas pipeline from Iranian Poros field to India via Pakistan. Details of Gazprom's proposals; Estimated cost of the project; Financing; Pricing.