Gazprom delays pipeline deadline at Badra oil field
- Gazprom makes plans for Badra tenders in October. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/28/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the bidding process being conducted by petroleum company Gazprom for construction projects related to development of the Badra oil field in Iraq.
- Iraq begins design of pipeline to Jordan. // World Energy News;3/1/2013, p4
The article reports that Iraq has started technical work on the 18 billion dollar oil-export pipeline from Basra, Iraq to the Jordanian port of Aqaba on the Red Sea, as of March 2013.
- Gazprom sale delayed. // Chemical Week;4/5/95, Vol. 156 Issue 13, p8
Reveals that the planned international offering of 9% of Russian gas monopoly Gazprom has been postponed pending an improvement in market conditions.
- GAZPROM GETS FLURRY OF WORRIED CALLS FROM EUROPE ABOUT UKRAINE TRANSIT, WILL TO COMPROMISE - DEPUTY CHIEF. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
The article reports that natural gas extractor OAO Gazprom gets confused of worried calls about Ukraine transit from Europe in 2013.
- Gazprom revises gas contracts with Hungarian cos. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/14/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Nov 14 (Interfax) - Gazprom (MOEX: GAZP) has revised contracts for the delivery of gas to Hungary with the companies Panrusgaz and Centrex Hungaria Rt., the Russian gas giant's third-quarter report says.
- Plan to diminish Putin in the 'pipeline'. James Barton, Michael // Wilson County News;6/25/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p12A
The author discusses the 44 percent hike in gas prices in Ukraine, acknowledgement of diverse benefits of Keystone by the Cabinet agencies along with offering of energy infrastructure, and contribution by keystone in ensuring the U.S. to rely more on energy rather depending on Middle Eastern oil.
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/24/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p25
Reports that RAO Gazprom has approved a gas pipeline project under the Black Sea to transport additional Siberian gas supplies from Russia. Transport capacity of the planned pipeline; Estimated cost of the pipe's construction; Other details of the proposed pipeline.
- Russia may join Turkmen pipe scheme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/23/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
Reports that Gazprom, a State-owned Russian company is considering taking part in a proposed multi-million gas pipeline form Turkmenistan to Turkey via Iran. Comments made by President Niyazov; Where is the pipeline expected to run.
- Iraq-Turkey pipeline capacity increase near complete. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the near completion of work to increase the capacity of the Kirkuk-Ceyhan crude pipeline from Iraq to Turkey in 2013.