Municipal Bond Prices
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p45
Reports on prices of municipal bonds for October 05, 2001 in the U.S. Details on municipal bond ratings.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p41
Reports on prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Ratings of the bonds; Bidding price of the bonds in dollar; Maturity value of the bonds.
- Muni Prices Rise Ahead of New Issue Slate. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;5/27/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34315, p1
Prices of top-quality municipal bonds were stronger at mid-session, traders said, with yields on some maturities falling by as much as three basis points.
- EMMA Now Has 'Related Securities' Function. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34327, p1
The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has added a new feature to its EMMA website that allows users to locate disclosure information that might otherwise be difficult to find in cases where new CUSIP numbers are assigned to portions of bonds after issuance.
- After Upgrades, D.C. to Sell about $523M of GO Bonds. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;10/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34187, p1
The District of Columbia is planning to price roughly $523 million of general obligation bonds next week and "strong demand" is expected both because of improved ratings and the fact that it's been awhile since D.C. issued long-term, fixed rate GOs, said D.C. Deputy Chief Financial Officer and...
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p22
Presents a chart of the changes on the ratings of bonds in the United States as of October 24, 1997.
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p35
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 5, 2002. Several heads for which bonds are issued.
- ARIZONA: Good News for Goodyear. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the increases underlying general obligation rating received by the Goodyear Community Facilities Utility District No. 1 in Arizona from Standard & Poor's Corp. to A-minus from BBB which is based on consistently strong available fund balances and mostly built-out status.
- TEXAS: Crystal City ISD Cracks a Bit. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the downgraded rating achieved by the Crystal City Independent School District in South Texas from Fitch Ratings Ltd. to BBB-plus from A-minus.