Municipal Bond Index
- Muni Indexes Mixed as Week Brings Good Economic News. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports on the performance of 'Bond Buyer' newspaper's municipal bond indexes during the week of October 31, 2003. Municipal bond yields on October 27, 2003; California's pricing of 1.8 billion dollars in general obligation bonds on October 29, 2003; Decline in the yield on the 30-year Treasury...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p39
Presents statistical form of various market indicators as of February 15, 2002. Value of municipal bond index; Estimation of total dollar volume of bonds; Issues scheduled for sale on the date; Offerings for different days; Estimated percentage of bond buyer revenue bond index; Presentation of...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Higher in Latest Week. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p56
Reports on the increase in the Bond Buyer's yield indexes for the week ending September 28, 2000. 20-bond index; 11-bond index; Revenue bond index; Municipal bond index yield to maturity.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 12. // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p2
Deals with highlights of municipal bond market trading on February 12, 2001, in the United States. Decline of government securities prices; Fall of the municipal bond index.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p38
Presents statistics which represents upcoming markets in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Values of municipal bond index; Estimated number of contracts traded; Date for the trading of contracts; Options on the upcoming municipal contracts; Unit value for each contract.
- Yields Are Narrowly Mixed During a 'Sideways Week'. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the Bond Buyer Index which shows falling yields in the 11-bond index of higher-grade 20-year general obligations and in the 20-bond index of 20-year general obligation while the municipal market remains flat.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Continue Fall, Some Hitting All-Time Lows. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p39
'The Bond Buyer' yield indexes followed overall municipal rates lower in the week of June 13, 2003 with some reaching all-time lows, prompting economists to wonder when yields will scrape bottom. Treasury yields decreased, municipal bond yields fell between three and five basis points, and...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 9. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to bonds in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31085, p32
Presents statistics related to municipal bonds in the United States, as of February 27, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of government securities; Performance of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.