New N.J. Governor Taps Hometown Pal McCormac for Treasurer
- The $95,000 question. // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on the prospective salary of the executive director of the state of New Jersey's new account management system. Advertising of the job description.
- New Jersey. Demenchuk, Michael // Bond Buyer;07/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30196, p26
Reports on James A. DiEleuterio's oath taking as treasurer of New Jersey in July 1997. Career in government service; Educational background.
- New commissioner named in New Jersey. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/31/98, Vol. 102 Issue 35, p4
Announces the nomination of Jaynee LaVecchia as New Jersey's acting commissioner of banking and insurance effective August 24, 1998. Career background; Tasks of the commissioner of banking and insurance.
- Accountability is top job for new Sandy czar. // njbiz;7/14/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p11
The article features Marc Ferzan, dubbed the "Sandy czar" of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and his decided aversion to publicity given the high profile failures committed in Sandy's wake.
- MY LAST MEAL WOULD INCLUDE:. // njbiz;6/3/2013, p12
The article presents remarks from New Jersey public and private executives such as Bill Dressel of the New Jersey League of Municipalities, Lieutenant Governor Kim Guadagno, and John Harmon of the African-American Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey on what their last meal would include.
- Urban Enterprise Zone Specialists. // Business News New Jersey;05/24/99, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p24
Presents information about New Jersey's urban enterprise zone specialists. Includes Joel Freiser, deputy executive director of Newark Economic Development Corp.; John Hanson, New Jersey Urban Enterprise Zone Authority; Stuart Koperweis, president of Jersey City Economic Development.
- Small biz tax amnesty and more. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p12
Editorial. Comments on the plan of New Jersey legislators to honor the late economic adviser Henry Raimondo and on business legislation efforts as of February 2000. Establishment of a Raimondo chair at New Jersey City University; Includes approval of legislation that would provide a tax...
- MASSACHUSETTS: Port Authority's New Chair. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p9
The article reports that New Jersey Attorney General David Samson was appointed chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- What Is Chris Christie Doing Right? WALLACE-WELLS, BENJAMIN // New York;8/12/2013, Vol. 46 Issue 24, p28
The article profiles Chris Christie, a Republican governor of New Jersey. He defends his frequent national media appearances as the best possible public image of the state. Some of his controversial decisions as a governor included the elimination of the project Access to the Region's Core (ARC)...