Bond Insurers: CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Units Receive the Coveted Triple- Triple A
- CIFG Seeks Public Finance Analyst To Add to Other Recent New Hires. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p7
Reports the U.S.-based CDC IXIS Financial Guarantee Group (CFIG) is seeking to hire a public finance analyst as part of its continued expansion in the country's bond market as of February 2003. Details of the CFIG plan; Number of public finance professionals currently working with the company;...
- CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty of France Receives Triple-A's from Fitch, S&P. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p56
Reports on the financial ratings of holding company CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America that has moved into the U.S. bond insurance market and its European subsidiary CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty Europe. License for the New York City-based company; Hopes of the company regarding business...
- CDC IXIS North America Can Now Operate in 27 States. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/6/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31756, p7
Reports that CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America Inc. has been granted licenses to operate as a bond insurer in Colorado and Oregon. Nature of business of the company.
- Insurer Cuts Teeth on $1B N.Y.C. Deal. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31427, p1
Reports the offering of insurance for a general obligation bond issue by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America company in New York City. Amount of insurance coverage offered by the company; Statement regarding the offering by public finance director Michael Uhouse; Consideration of the...
- CIFG N.A. Gets a New York License To Go With Three Triple-A Ratings. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p41
Announces the triple-A bond ratings received by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty North America on its municipal bond insurance license in New York. Criteria of the rating; Company history; Implication of the received rating.
- Largest public companies. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p4
Lists several public companies ranked according to their market value by 'Crain's Cleveland Business' as of April 30, 2002. Addresses of listed public companies; Top local executives of companies; Revenue and net income for the year 2000 and 2001.
- Chicago's largest public companies. // Crain's Chicago Business;2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p35
Presents the ranking of largest public companies based on the year 2000 revenue in Chicago, Illinois. List of ranked companies; Net revenues in millions; Net profits in millions.
- Westchester's largest employers - public & private companies. McElroy, Camille // Westchester County Business Journal;8/9/93, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p10
Ranks Westchester County's employers in the private and public sector according to number of employees. Location; Number of employees in Westchester and nationally; Type of business; 1992 revenues; Local facilities; Chief executive officer; Human resources manager.
- Auditing Companies. // Budapest Business Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p14
Presents a chart depicting on the ranks of the auditing companies in Hungary.