A Firm That Found Its Own Way Through the Electronic Maze
- Hartfield Titus Sets Up New Odd-Lot Offering Desk. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p3
Reports on the formation of an offering desk headed by broker Mike Kroeper by municipal securities brokerage firm of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC as of March 2002. Professional background of Kroeper; Offer of an electronic brokering system by the company; Profile of trainee brokers recruited...
- Municipals Gain, Treasuries Soar; Stocks Fall After Anemic Numbers. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2002. Growth in municipal bonds; Foreign equity of the government; Total bids and offerings for the brokerage system of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC.
- Muni Veteran to Lead Hartfield's S.F. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31506, p7
Reports on developments in various U.S.-based investment companies as on November 5, 2002. Recruitment of Mike Carrington as a vice president in Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC for San Francisco office; Promotion of former co-head of the proprietary municipal trading group Joseph Geraci at...
- HTD Makes Online Service Available to Non-Customers. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p6
Focuses on the decision of stockbroker Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly LLC to make its online service available on a subscription basis to non-customers in the United States. Use of data generated through the brokering activity; Marketing of the service to interested parties.
- Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly Joins With Muni-Minutes. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p32
Reports the partnership agreement between Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC and Muni-Minutes in the U.S. Impact of the agreement on the trading system of Hartfield; Factors influencing Hartfield to enter in the partnership agreement; Familiarization with bond traders and bond sellers.
- Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly Taps Garban for Muni Site. Chen, Tanya // Securities Industry News;04/02/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p15
Reports on the partnership between municipal bond broker Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly and Garban-Intercapital PLC to develop HTDonline, a Web site that offers a list of secondary offerings and bid-wanteds in the municipal bond market.
- Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly Renew, Expand Lease at 111 Town Square in Jersey City. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/21/2012, p5
The article reports that Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC has renewed its long-term lease at 111 Town Square in the Newport Office Center in Jersey City, New Jersey with Peter E. Sabesan, principal of Coldwell Banker Commercial Alliance arranging the lease for the firm.
- Hartfield Titus to Offer Choice: Call Us, or Do It Yourself. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;03/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31097, p34
Reports that Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly has added online municipal bond trading capability to its existing Web site. Optimism of company officials that the volume of municipal bond trades will increase due to the added electronic option; Prediction that improvements in technology will lead to...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p2
Presents several news briefs related to bonds in the United States as of November 25, 2002. Increase in retail sales via electronic commerce in Washington; Risks associated with globalization of banks in New York; Decrease in Reedy Creek ratings in New York.