- The Trading Floor. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p6
Presents news items related to the field of bonds in the U.S. as of January 10, 2002. Selection of a trader in charge of municipal bonds by the investment banking firm Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP; Plan of investment banking firm A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. regarding staff reduction; Announcement...
- Sandler O'Neill forming bank investment firm. Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;7/26/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 142, p20
Reports on Sandler O'Neill and Partners' launch of a company that will invest in the stock of financial companies. Company background.
- Rival investment bankers invest in new business tools. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p40
Looks at Sandler O'Neil and Partners company as it tries to expand. Opening of offices in Chicago, Illinois and San Francisco, California; Creation of additional company; How the company plans on diversifying; How competitor Keefe Bruyette is looking to change.
- Helping insurers consolidate. // U.S. Banker;Mar98, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p16
Reports on plans to create a mergers and acquisitions unit by Sandler O'Neil & Partners. Information on Douglas J. Elliott, an insurance investment banker and research analyst; Insight on the difference between banking and insurance.
- Sandler to Resume Market-Making. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;1/16/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p19
Reports the resumption of the market-making activities of Sandler O'Neill and Partners LP in New York. Office relocation of Sandler; Address of the relocated office of Sandler; Number of employees lost by the company during the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
- Sandler O'Neill's tough mergers ace. Blake, E. Wendy // Crain's New York Business;9/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p27
Profiles Chris Quackenbush, founding principal of Sandler O'Neill & Partners in New York, New York. Career and educational background; Background of Sandler O'Neill; Inclusion of Quackenbush among the missing victims of the World Trade Center terrorist attack.
- Partner turns rebuilder. Wipperfurth, Heike // Crain's New York Business;10/22/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 43, p17
Profiles Jimmy Dunne, senior managing principal of Sandler O'Neill & Partners. Plans of Dunne in rebuilding the company devastated by the September 11 terrorist attacks to the World Trade Center; Career history of Dunne; Loss of two company partners to the attacks.
- GreenPoint cuts loans. // Crain's New York Business;01/07/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p22
Reports business developments in New York as of January 2002. Announcement of the mobile-home loans by GreenPoint Financial Corp.; Resumption of the market-making activities of Sandler O'Neill & Partners; Appointment of Michael Dowling as president and chief executive of the North Shore-Long...
- Sandler O'Neill Hires Goldman MD. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/23/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p16
The article announces the appointment of William E. Burgess III as managing director at Sandler O'Neill.