O'Neill Lists Assets of Up to $253 Million
- Alcoa chief O'Neill leaves GM board. // Ward's Auto World;Dec95, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p93
Reports on the resignation of Paul H. O'Neill from General Motors Corporation's board of directors. Background information on O'Neill; Views from O'Neill.
- O'NEILL WATCH. // International Economy;Fall2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
Profiles treasure secretary Paul O'Neil. Business records of O'Neill; Career background of the secretary; Achievements of the secretary.
- O'Neill Favored Energy Taxes. // Human Events;12/29/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 48, p4
Presents evidences that Paul O'Neil, President-elect George W. Bush's nominee for Treasury secretary, is infavor of energy taxes. Influence of O'Neill on the increase in gas tax during Bill Clinton's administration; O'Neill's effort to shutdown the Office of Economic Opportunity; His role in...
- O'Neill Wants Bush to Focus on 'Global Warming' Catanzaro, Michael J. // Human Events;03/26/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p7
Focuses on a comprehensive strategy outlined by United States Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill for President George W. Bush in addressing the issue of global warming. Details on the recommendations made by O'Neill; Persons cited by O'Neill who could advise Bush on the complexities of global warming.
- A GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? // International Economy;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
Reports on United States Treasury Secretary Paul O' Neill's reactions regarding his illustration that appeared on the front cover of the May/June 2001 edition of 'The International Economy,' magazine. Uncertainty over the 'Titanic' movie-inspired illustration; Satisfaction with the depiction of...
- BEST FORECASTER? // International Economy;Spring2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p5
Focuses on the forecast ability of Paul O'Neill, Treasury Secretary in the U.S. Career history of O'Neill; Accuracy in economic forecasting; Assessment on O'Neill.
- Talking Points. // New York;01/29/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p13
Presents news briefs from New York as of January 2001. Comparison between former Alcoa chairman Paul O'Neill and New York Yankees outfielder Paul O'Neill; Plans of the New York Police Department to conduct consumer-satisfaction surveys.
- Is $1 billion chump change? Winter, Drew // Ward's Auto World;Dec94, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p77
Reports on Alcoa chairman Paul H. O'Neill's offer of one billion dollars to any automaker willing to build a high-volume aluminum-intensive minivan in a joint-venture arrangement preferably for the Chinese market. Alcoa's efforts with Audi AG to develop the A8 low-volume aluminum luxury car;...
- E PLURIBUS ALUMINUM. Buckley, Christopher // New Yorker;03/26/2001, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p47
Presents a satirical narrative based on the option of Treasury Secretary Paul H. O'Neill to retain stocks of Alcoa Inc. in the United States. Proposal of basing currency on aluminum standard; Advocacy of using aluminum in making submarines; Directive of honoring the British scientist Sir...