Ballard Spahr's Linda Schakel Tapped as Next Year's President
- NABL Committee Nominates New Officers and Board Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31215, p5
Reports on the nomination of officers and board members by the five-member committee of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the United States. Details on the terms of the officers; Approval of the nomination by the members of the NABL; Enumeration of nominees and board members...
- ABC Board seeks electoral officer. MCGREGOR, SUSIE // Eastern Door;5/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p7
The article reports that the Alcoholic Beverages Control Board (ABC) of Kahnawake, Quebec requires the electoral officer for the 2012 board elections and also offers information on the guidelines to apply for the position.
- Iraqi Election Officers under Training in Turkey. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;2/8/2010, p26
The article reports that a program to train election officers from Iraq has begun in Istanbul, Turkey.
- the tally. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;7/13/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the election of officers of the Alpha Lambda Chapter of Eta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. held at the Harambee House in Chicago, Illinois on June 11, 2011.
- NABL Reaffirms Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p1
Reports that National Association of Bond Lawyers has reaffirmed its support for the use of unqualified bond opinions in the municipal market. Modifications in the basis under which a bond lawyer can conclude that one can render an unqualified opinion; Explanation of bond opinions.
- Panelists Key in on Derivatives Disclosure, Rule G-37. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p4
Reports on the topics discussed during the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorneys' Workshop in Chicago, Illinois. Discussion on derivatives disclosures; Effects of the generally accepted accounting principles on audit options; Need for lawyers in bond offerings to obtain...
- Federal Officials Asked to ID Themselves at Sessions. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p4
Focuses on the efforts of the moderators of the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorney' Workshop to identify federal officials present in Chicago, Illinois. Prevention of bond lawyers from inadvertently tipping off topics for future investigation; Permission of attendees to have...
- NABL Reviews Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p1
No abstract available.
- NABL calls for guidance on electronic bidding, Web sites. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p5
Reports on the National Association of Bond Lawyers' adoption of an annual business plan. Development of guidance on legal and other issues from electronic bidding of municipal bond issues; Identification of issues from primary and secondary market disclosures; Drafting of a position paper.